How Do I how do i get my sim to die?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by George_Rich, Mar 21, 2006.

1. George_Rich

George_Rich da sims 2 rocks my world!

how do i get my sim to die?

heyz i'm new 2 da sims 2 and i was wonderin... how do i make my sim die and get their grave?

Also in da sims open 4 business (which i havn't got) can u create offices for sims 2 work in (like huge office buildings where u get people 2 do all dat... office stuff) .:confused:

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

They have to die of old age to get nice gold tomb stones. That only happens if you are patient (and haven't turned off aging). If you wanna just murder them there are numerous methods ranging from fire, starvation, drowning etc. etc. Also you only get insurance payouts on 'natural' deaths and babies/toddlers cannot be killed at all ... which right and proper as far as I am concerned :rolleyes:

3. Dee

Dee New Member

It is so fun to kill people, especially teens parents. Then they get a scholarship for college.

4. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

I never knew that!!!

5. Dee

Dee New Member

Yeah, if a you kill a teen's parents' they get $1,500 towards college.

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

That reminds me of the time I put rat poison in the soup cos I wanted to go to orphans picnic ... :rolleyes:

7. babewithbrains_14

Ah, the days when killing people was the only way to get what you wanted. Why is murder illegal again?

8. Dee

Dee New Member

You've lost me now.

9. babewithbrains_14

Believe me, on these forums it happens a lot. You either get random or confused a lot.

I'm neither. I fit somewhere along the insanity line.

10. Dee

Dee New Member

I didn't realise I was replying to your post. I was really confused about the rat poion in the soup thing. To get back on topic I must admit when I forget about sim families and remember about them when I don't care anymore I do find it incredibly fun to set them all on fire or drown them all so I can re use the house. I do know though they can be moved out and deleted but this way is much more fun.

11. babewithbrains_14

Ah, Mirelly was saying that killing your parents to go to college is like wehn she tried to kil hers do she could go to the orpahns picnic.

12. Your sim probably died of starvation. I know, it's very annoying. My sims are constantly dying of starvation. What you do to stop them from dying is clicking on the grim reeper once it allows you and have another sim 'plead for life'. If it doesn't work, don't save your game. Usually you have a better chance of saving the sims life if they have a high aspiration level.

13. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

I love your username! And your avatar. :rolleyes:

14. George_Rich

by da way

by da way if any1 has open 4 business could u tell me if u can create offices with people working and doin... office stuff (watever dey do!) and could u also tell me wat type of business's dey can create.
    :eek:

15. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I'll have to keep that in mind - I never knew that you'd get a reward for killing your parent sims.

Now I feel really behind the times... I wasn't really aware that OFB had been released yet. :eek:

16. George_Rich

i want OFB!!!!1 :(

17. George_Rich

i want ofb!

18. Dee

Dee New Member

Yeah and it is so hard to get businesses started off. I am rubbish at businesses. I don't know about anyone else.

19. Your Mom

Your Mom Simaholic ;D

If it's a female adult you want to kill, here's the easiest way. GET HER PREGNANT. There. Wait a few hours and she'll be six feet under before you know it. =P
    But if not, I always find that locking them in a room with nothing in it is a fun way to kill them. Either that or make them go in the pool and take away the ladder. >=D

Oh, and I believe Mirelly said something about them dying of old age to get gold tombstones... they also have to be on Platinum otherwise they get the boring old grey ones. And I think they can be any age.

20. WereBear

WereBear Dancing Bear

While you are correct about needing to be in platinum and technically correct about the age thing, being killed by anything but old age causes that sim's aspirations meter to plummet resulting in a gray tombstone/urn. The fancy tombstones/urns only come to sims who die of old age *while in platinum*.