How Do I how do i get my sim to die?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by George_Rich, Mar 21, 2006.

1. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

And also, getting a Sim pregnant would not necessarily make her die. Otherwise there wouldn't be any generations.

2. Dee

Dee New Member

Yeah, I think she means they get hungry very quickly and if you leave them to starve they die very quick. I find it hard to keep pregnant sims alive.

3. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Really? I've never had one die, though a couple came close.

If you want them to live, put the bed near a bathroom and the kitchen. If you have OFB have hubby always make extra food (serve rather than make) and then put it in either sim's inventory. She can then eat whenever she's hungry. If you don't have OFB, order pizza or Chinese. Always have gelatin sitting out, or buy a buffet table if you don't mind wasting money.

Don't make a pregnant sim cook, or build skill points, unless she's doing pretty well and can sit down. Playing chess, or the piano, is good if she's basically happy and needs a little fun.

If she even gets slightly in the yellow on a need, fulfill it right away. If a friend calls don't let her talk to them too long.

If there are other kids in the household and the mom is the only one at home, make sure they have lots of toys. Take care of their needs right away and then leave 'em to the wabbit or the chess board. This is another area where inventory is very handy. Kids can now feed themselves.

Hey, I just had a thought ... You know how bottles are still halfway full when the kid's done drinking? Try putting it into inventory right away. Then you, the sim god, can feed toddlers with no intervention needed from sim mom. (Sorry, OFB only.)

Make dad sim potty train the little tykes ASAP. If a kid is potty trained that's one less thing the parents have to do for it.

Hope this helps!