How Do I how do i get my sim to go to class

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by steffy, Mar 6, 2005.

1. steffy

steffy New Member

how do i get my sim to go to class

my sim does not seem to want to go to class when it is time for her to go how can i get her to go to class and take her final exams?

2. Sara

Sara New Member

Is your sim waking up to go to school on time. The bus will usually arrive around 8 am sim time. And the child should automatically go unless she is preoccupied. Then you should cancel what they're doing and manually make them get on the bus. I normally wake my sims up at around five to give the parent time to cook and serve breakfast and the child time to take care of any mighty need she may have. Like showering or taking a leak.

Hope that was some help.

3. steffy

steffy New Member

i am playing the sims 2 university expansion i can seem to get my sims to go to class when i am playing that expansion pack

4. Sara

Sara New Member

Oh, I see. Well I'm sorry I can't help with that one.

5. ChaosShade

ChaosShade New Member

click on your sim and under college select goto class

6. steffy

steffy New Member

my sim does not have that option when i cklick on them all it has is yoga and juggle

7. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Steffy, remove any hacked objects or mods from your downloads folder. You can go to modthesims.com and download the clean installer which will help you do that. Many people have downloaded lots that came with hacks and mods they had no idea they had. That is what causes this problem.

8. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

Other than interfering hacks (especially careers and some of the mods which change things in the system itself), the most common cause is that it's not time for that Sim's class. You only get the "go to class" option when it's time for class, and the "go to final exam" when it's time for that Sim's exam.

However, you should be getting a "college" option which leads you to the "go to class" and "go to final exam" which also has things in it such as "do assignment." If you don't have the college option, you may have an interfering hack.