How Do I how do i <<kill>> a ghost?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by grigorakis5, Oct 28, 2007.

1. grigorakis5

grigorakis5 New Member

how do i <<kill>> a ghost?

I had drown a woman in my pool and now she came back and killed my sims! How do i <<kill>> her? (i didn't save the game, but she is coming every time)!

(sorry for my english , i'm greek)

2. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

You mean she's coming back as a ghost? Wow, I didn't know ghosts could kill sims.. :rolleyes: Anyway, try deleting or moving her grave.

3. grigorakis5

grigorakis5 New Member

i did that! I sold her grave! :p :D
    YES, it kills my sims! Thiw black thing comes and takes my sims!

4. grigorakis5

grigorakis5 New Member

finnaly, what am i supposed to do?

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Συμπαθώ την υπογραφή σας!

As for the ghost problem ... :( Your simplest and easiest option, if the ghost won;t go away after deleting the grave is to move the family out and bulldoze the house. Poltergeists are not good, so bulldozing is the safest solution! :D

6. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

The black thing is the 'Grim Reaper'. Taker of souls, user of cell phone and liker of hula dancers. ;)

Are you able to click on the grave and 'move' it instead of selling it? That might work better, if not...what Mirelly suggested is probably your only option. :(

Cass.

7. grigorakis5

grigorakis5 New Member

μπράβο μεγαλεία οι Έλληνες! Moderators σε μεγάλα φόρουμ! Και εις ανώτερα!

But if i bulldoze i will lose everything! Is this the only solution?

8. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I don't understand--you sold the tombstone but the ghost stayed? That usually doesn't happen. It sounds like a messed-up Lot to me. Maybe you sold the tombstone while the ghost was active?

9. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I think we're all getting a little confused.

From what I've gathered...You had one sim die and the "ghost" or the grim reaper came and took her away. Now you're thinking it's the ghost of that first sim coming to 'kill' the other sims since the grim reaper always shows up when a sim dies.

If you deleted the tombstone the ghost of the actual sim will no longer show up.

Ghosts look exactly like they did when they were alive except they are transparent and a different color depending on how they died. The only way they can 'kill' another sim is if they scare them and that sim's needs were already too low and they die since their needs drop lower when they get scared. If you're seeing a black 'ghost' that is actually the grim reaper. He will always come whenever a sim dies; no matter how they died.

The ghost you're seeing...does it look like your first sim that died? Or is it wearing a black hood, carrying a sickle, and using a cell phone? If it's the second one then it's the grim reaper and not a ghost.

10. grigorakis5

grigorakis5 New Member

it's a ghost! I'm sure! It has the deep water's color and fills my lot with water! I have to mop for hours!

11. grigorakis5

grigorakis5 New Member

οκ, i found the solution. It was a bottle with the ashes of her. I sold it and the ghost died! Thank you for your help!