how do you get rid of the social worker

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by newsim2owner, Nov 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newsim2owner

newsim2owner New Member

how do you get rid of the social worker

the social worker has destroyed at least 10 of my families the kid gets taken away and all my sims get rock bottom moods and die how do you get rid of THE SOCIAL WORKER!!!!!!!!!!:mad: !!!!!!!!!!

2. newsim2owner

newsim2owner New Member

Little Mad

i am angry at this please reply

3. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Um, well you really can't do anything about it, and trying to permanently kill the social worker will just bug up your game. You just have to try harder to take care of your children and heed the warning notifications, like 'What kind of parent lets their child go hungry? Feed that child--and fast!' or something along those lines, when they appear. :eek:

4. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

And remember not to leave your kids alone when their parents are at work, even if the dad's going to come home in 2 hours. Boy that was a bad moment...:rolleyes:

5. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

make sure that they keep the kiddies fed and clean, and do their homework among other things... and even if you are so ticked off about anything, watch the volume of your complaint here in the forums. you don't have to scream for us to listen to you. and your complaint could be edited by any of the moderators.

and besides you may one day wish to adopt a baby, child or teen. In which case you will need the "Social Worker".

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Maxis never intended The Sims to be a vehicle for child abuse and abuse isn't just about violence. Not feeding, supervising or seeing to the child's education is just as much abuse as any physical clobbering. So, newsim2owner, you need to learn a little about maturity (not shouting and not having temper tantrums -- that is to say: shouting even more when you don't immediately get what you want) and then perhaps you will discover the joys and challenges of parenthood.

Take this as an addition to Michelle's warning. The Sims 2 is a game for teenagers which you do not claim to be. Do we have your parent's consent to your registering here at World Sims or should we just ban you anyway?

7. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

newsim2owner:

I've asked you on this thread to please allow 24hrs to pass BEFORE BUMPING your threads. Consider this your second warning. Next time, I will suspend your account for 24hrs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.