How long is that artificial intelligence guy gonna be around?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sugar_junkie, Jan 28, 2003.

1. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

How long is that artificial intelligence guy gonna be around?

How long is that artificial intelligence guy gonna be around? just wunderin.. :p

2. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Until Josh gets tired of it

3. Grey

Grey On the edge of Insanity

I swear if josh does'nt get rid of it then i will myself, i hate that thing. :mad:

4. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

But it sure got your posts up Grey. :classic:
    Awwee Calm down. It's not that bad.. Really. Kind of fun.

*Gives Grey a comforting hug*

5. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

lol,yep,in fact that artificial intelligence thing is pretty amusing :p

6. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

sometimes annoying.....a nasty argument errupted between us

7. Grey

i dont give a crap about post count, thats for spammers all i care about is how annoying that piece of junk is.

8. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol Grey. I know you hate it.

9. starchip

starchip Guest

very annoying.But fun if you want to somthing to throw illogical questions at.

10. Grey

I just hate all nonsensicle beings that have been put together to do nothing but spam and postwhore.

I'm looking at you decryption

11. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Come on Grey....it is only trying to be friendly. I plan to upgrade its AI core in a few months when the new intelligence package comes out :)

12. Grey

NOOOO DAMN YOU JOSH! DAMN YOU TO THE DEPTHS OF THE GR ZOMBIE PIT!

13. starchip

starchip Guest

Come on now all it does is interpret your answer and reply with the response josh programed it with. by the way josh where did you get the AI package?

14. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Wow... I've missed so MUCH while I've been gone!!! sob!! :(

Well, we finally HAVE the new computer now... just everything will be in upheval for about another week while we try to get it all set up.... :p

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well I found encryption/decryption ai... interesting! I read through EVERYTHING and tried asking questions based on stuff he said already! I'm wondering why he will say something and then not seem to remember it later, like he said he was originally from Texas, but when I started talking about Texas he seemed to not remember making that statement earlier. What kind of bot is he? Can we add stuff to the replies he can make and the stuff he knows about? I think it would be neat if the bot was aware of the name of the person posting and where their location says they are. ;)

17. Grey

Josh you have the power to end this! well, technically we all do, but you have the official power to end this!

18. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

i wish it was a girl so i could hav someone...no something girlish to talk to

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I got it to say it was a girl for a while!! I'm not sure how or WHY that happened!! It was a big surprise to me, and now he's gone back to saying he's a boy! :p I think he's confused! ;) ;)

Why do you dislike the bot so much Grey? You can just avoid it, it's not like it's in ALL the forums here!! ;)

20. Grey

i hate it becuase its a dumb piece of garbage, its not intelligent it always condradicts itself.

IT'S THE MASTER OF THE OBVIOUSE!

where's my pic when i need it