How to get twin babies

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by sexierjess14, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheys23

cheys23 New Member

I have had heaps of twins after i installed the inseminator lol, even though i didnt use it at all for that, it just seemed after i installed it i got twins more often than not.

Dont know if this will help but EA Games sent me a game tip after I installed OFB saying want twins? try eating cheescake i dont know if it works havent tried it.

2. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Yes. If you had read this thread you would know this has been discussed already. :rolleyes:

Hey, everyone, I had another set of twins last night, no cheescake involved.

Maybe it's just my game but it feels to me like the base chances have been upped a bit. I've had three sets of non-cheesecake twins since installing OFB, zero before that.

3. sailorchiiavalon

sailorchiiavalon Addicted to Sims 2!

Ever since I installed the inseminator in the game I have had more chance of twins.

I only use the inseminator to keep the motives average whilst handling the twins!

I wouldn't mind getting OFB just to try out the cheesecake hint :p

4. downhearted

downhearted New Member

when my sim is about to give bith, i made her hunger level full..she ate too much for this and i always had twins when i've done this..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.