how to make good walls

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by snpeden, Jan 12, 2002.

1. snpeden

snpeden New Member

how to make good walls

i cant seem to be able to make walls that arent just one plain color.any tips on making them interesting,but not too interesting that it takes away from the decor?:(

2. Stello

Stello New Member

If you have some nice background images for websites (and such), those are ideal for Sim wallpaper use as well, because background images - if created correctly - are already 'seamless'... And if you have a patterned background image that's square, you might want to put two of those together (one on top of the other) first, or your pattern will get squashed in the wallpaper..

3. Blue_ghost

Blue_ghost Guest

You should see my virtual wallpaper.

4. Bettyjoe

Bettyjoe New Member

reply how to make good walls??

you are asking me to REVEAL very honored and trade secrets???? lol...no seriously.... there are a few things you can do to make nice and tasteful walls that do not detract from the game or the decor(furnishings) in your home.... First of all you HAVE to have Paint Shop Pro... with this program....even is you start with a solid(boring) color of wall you can use the effects tools that come with psp to make VERY interesting walls... if that fails...search the net for small patterned backgrounds or patterns that are easily matched edge to edge... this can be cut and pasted with paint shop ...alone or in combination with solid color walls.....always remember that for a wall to be as seamless as possible...the size MUST be 128 pixels by 240 pixels....
    :p

5. lworley

lworley New Member

learn...

You learn something everyday, hey betty :p