HP movie #4

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FinalFantasy4ever, Nov 15, 2005.

?

Are you going to see the movie in theaters?

1. Midnight showing. Yay!

25.0%
  2. I will see it eventually

66.7%
  3. I'm not going to see it.

8.3%
  1. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

HP movie #4

Hey everybody! As ,=many know Harry Potter 4 comes out Friday in theaters. So I was wondering how everybody felt about it, excited, anxious, etc.
    I have tickets to see the midnight showing Hurray! It will suck though because I still have to attend school...

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I love going to the movies but I hate standing in lines. I always wait until those really popular movies have been out for awhile. I plan to see the latest Zorro movie soon but it depends on how big the crowd is.

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I plan to catch a midnight showing :)

4. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

I go away the day it comes out. However, I have entered a competition with our class to go and see it for free, with a game of bowling and LaserQuest! Yay! And we can accept the prize (if we win) within six months! Double yay! My entry is pretty good, if I say so myself.

5. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

My friend had won free tickets which she sold for $25 a piece then she went out and bought 4 more for $6.50 so that we could still go. Friday will be one of the longest days in my life lol

6. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

I'm going eventually--I always hate when the theater is packed full and you can't see the screen over someone else's head...yeah, I'm short. Maybe I'll end up sitting in the front row again, like I did with my sister when we watched HP2. I almost had a heart attack when the basilisk jumped out of the water!