I am SOOOOO Peed off!!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by juicylucy1989, Sep 3, 2002.

1. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

OK I will, thanks for letting me know. :)

2. RentechD

RentechD New Member

http://www.allsocoast.net/ is the site and its up. I don't have bandwidth restictions so not sure what the problem is unless there was a interent problem or maintenance at the time you tried

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

They must have visited when you were having server problems last nite Rentechd.

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

It works now!! Yay!!! I was a little lost, but I finally figured it out and I downloaded some nice stuff, I made a folder for it! :)

5. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I tried too and couldn't get in.. ???

6. ManagerJosh

Guess you need to try at random times of the day, Nina. Rentechd's server is picky at times.

7. RentechD

RentechD New Member

I have just learned that my ISP (where my site resides) has been upgrading their own hardware as long as dealing with network router upgrades outside of their controll. They have forcast intermittent period of less the optimal connectivity that runs through this week.

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I hope when they're finished everything runs great! :)

9. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

My mess about not gettingin should have been earlier. Tries again and it went just fine.
    Looks nice Rentechd. Keep it up.

10. ManagerJosh

Erm, I won't disclose much more on a "secret deal" current between WorldSims and Allsocoast, but more to come this week as soon as we get our main site upgrades done :)

11. RentechD

RentechD New Member

Don't you just love the suspense!!!!

:bunny:

12. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

:):):):):) and a giant hug!!!
    To all who put's in so much time and energy to make all the rest of us lots of cool stuff and skins!

Thanks!! :classic::classic::classic::classic::classic: