I found this a little irritating but also funny

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by FinalFantasy4ever, Jan 8, 2005.

1. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

I found this a little irritating but also funny

Okay. My lady had married the headmaster that came the frist time. She had twins with him, 2 little boys which I wasn't happy about but oh well. Anyways she already had 3 kids. The husband (headmaster) kept leaving the family. They had the relationships and everything and in order to have him back in the family someone had to interact with him and POOF he was back. Then one day, I hadn't noticed but he left my family and took one of the lil boys with him and never returned while I was still playin (Hahaha) I figured oh well...he wasn't much of a father anyways if he couldn't decided to stay with his wife. I don't know but I just thought it was funny and am anxious to see if him and the toddler will be back when I play again hehe^^

2. twocows

twocows New Member

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Yeh that was pretty funny. I've been wondering if the headmaster's kids need to go thru the rigmarole of getting into his darn school ... be pretty hilarious if his kids were deemed unsuitable. :p You'd think that private schools would stick together ... then again ... maybe not. :D

4. Zootyzoot

Zootyzoot Keeper of Broken FeltTips

Funny story, but there's a few things I don't understand. Had you actually moved him in as well as marrying him? What do you mean by 'disappearing' - like actually puff-of-smoke gone disappearing or just walking off the lot like guests do? Are you talking about a bug or what?

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Could be, Zooty, that FinalFantasy follows the journalistic school that says: never let the truth get in the way of a good story! I think that stretching the facts is often a good way to make a fair plot into a great yarn. It's not as if FinalFantasy is asking for gameplay help or tech advice. ;)

6. Zootyzoot

Zootyzoot Keeper of Broken FeltTips

Fair enough vis-a-vis the journalistic licence theory - I just wanted to understand more than the bare gist of what was being said and cure my confusion, is all ;).

7. FinalFantasy4ever

I gave up really caring about him now. He is just a thing of the past ^^ he came back and left the child who sat there crying and being a pain till finally he drove me nuts and I deleted him lol

8. Rowanstaff

Rowanstaff Kilted Freak!

OMG Tell Court TV!

From case #156782245-A: FinalFantasy4ever
    he came back and left the child who sat there crying and being a pain till finally he drove me nuts and I deleted him lol
    Tonight on Court TV's Body of Evidence... She was a mother raising 3 kids when he came into her life. Their on again off agin relationship drove her to the edge. But did this mother really delete her own children? Watch and see the police piece together the clues that put this killer behind bars! Tonight after Power, Kaching, and Justice!

9. pretty_princess

pretty_princess HeY tHeRe

u know wats a good thing u got twins;) !!i mean ive never had twins.Its too rare:(though its also kind of wierd.The man running off:confused: and taking the toddler.:confused: :) maybe he likes the toddler more than anyone in the house.

10. FinalFantasy4ever

lol I found that very amusing as well ^^

11. mangrovejane

mangrovejane New Member

ROFLMAO :D :D :D That quote will amuse me all night now :D :D :D

12. FinalFantasy4ever

lmao! I love your signature now Rowanstaff! lol

13. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

LMAO!! You deleted the baby!? Was the baby gone permanently or did it just go away for awhile and come back fed, changed, and asleep???
    (Looking hopefully at RL baby and wondering if that will work! ;) )

14. FinalFantasy4ever

I havent checked back. been sleepin alot. the baby is prolly still there sadly