SimCity 4 I Got Simcity 4!!!!

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by [ S a g e o n ], Jan 11, 2003.

1. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I Got Simcity 4!!!!

This is a merged thread. :classic:
    I put all 3 together and made it sticky, so all that wants to add that they got the game can do that here. :classic:

Why? Because they get "lost" in time and the more threads the more difficult it will be to find what you want and be able to add to it.

And guess what?? I got it too now.

*Jumps up and down with excitement.*

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

2. Sasile

Sasile New Member

Do you like it Nina? lol Thinking about getting it myself, right now i'm finding out the requirements though :-D

3. Sita

Sita New Member

I got SimCity 4 too. A couple days ago. But I am confused - you all seem to have got it new recently? I thought it had been out for some time? My copy is actually a cheap second-hand copy... but I'm hooked already lol.

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

You can see the date on the other posts to see when they were posted. :D I was late getting my copy too and even later starting to play, I've HAD the game since summer and only just now started playing! :p

5. Sita

Sita New Member

d'uh! Thanks!

(This colour combination is hard to see...) but this forum l ooks useful. I'm stuck on the getting started bit - it's mean of them to set the game up so that it's harder to start off a city than to play later?