Troubleshooting i have installed the sims 3 on two different laptops with two different problems...

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by missbrizzi, Jun 6, 2009.

1. missbrizzi

missbrizzi New Member

i have installed the sims 3 on two different laptops with two different problems...

1st laptop i think has all the system requirements. it installed fine, and i played it for a while and then i shut it down. the next day i turn on the laptop, it loads up, and then freezes whilst it is on the windows xp loading page. it then turns to a blue screen which has text reading that newly installed programs are creating a problem, and then it shuts down and loads up again. it does the same thing over and over. i tried putting it in safe mode, but it still comes up with the blue screen. how am i meant to fix the problem when i cant even get into safe mode!!?!?!?!?!

2nd laptop, it does not have the right requirements regarding video ram and graphics card. i was wondering if it is possible to update these two factors??

thanks

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Hello!

Welcome to WorldSims! Would you please post a dxdiag report for each laptop? ALso for the first laptop, could you post the details of the blue screen? :)

3. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

With laptops it's basically impossible to upgrade the video adapter part of it because it's soldered onto the motherboard.