I need help!! everyone disappeared, all names disappeared even mailman & paperboy

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by sponge123, Aug 12, 2002.

1. sponge123

sponge123 New Member

I need help!! everyone disappeared, all names disappeared even mailman & paperboy

I am fairly new to the sims, was just getting my family to the top of their job ladder and then the maid and the gardener stopped coming. No mailman or paperboy. Called friends on the phone said they where coming over but never arrived, and then they disappeared from my phone list. Same as with all the services, the only option I have left on my phone is to call pizza and they never show up!! HELP I am losing all my friends not to mention my garden...

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Did you delete your mailbox or trash cans?

3. sponge123

sponge123 New Member

no did not delete or change anything, and I do not have any expansion packs!

4. ManagerJosh

you should try running a game diagnostic to see if that will help

5. Mattvols

Mattvols New Member

What I would do is back up my downloads and reinstall

6. RedsGirl

RedsGirl New Member

7. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

reds that is a good idea!!!!!!!!! but if that dont work i feel sorry for ya!!!!!!!!!!!

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

How do you run a game diagnostic? I wonder if doing that would help me with my frozen sims? sponge123 I hope your game will work right again!!

9. ManagerJosh

Basically it involves Running Your Game Through:

Sim File Cop

Browsing through All Your Meshes, and Skins via SimFileCop

Using TMOG to view the downloads.

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

oh ok I've used sims file cop, I thought maybe there was a game diagnostic option somewhere as part of the game and I was just never seeing how to get to it. ^-^