I never did this and can't concentrate on work, so. . .

Discussion in 'Introductions Forums' started by Kristalrose, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Too early to think

Preferred nickname/name: Lynet
    Favorite book: Jane Eyre
    Favorite movie: Blade Runner
    Favorite Actor/Actress: Johnny Depp, Sandra Bullock
    Favorite Game: Sims2 :rolleyes:
    Favorite TV show: CSI (the original)
    Favorite color: sky blue
    Favorite sport: life
    Favorite desert: a glass of wine
    Something interesting about yourself: Can't think of single thing. I'm an accountant, after all! We live in last year's numbers. Very dull.
    Favorite music: Beethoven

This was interesting. Now I have to go pull weeds out of the garden.

2. aharris

aharris New Member

Preferred nickname/name: aharris/angie (RL)
    Fav. Book: Watership Down by Richard Adams(read two copies to death literally)
    Fav. Movie: Aliens
    Fav. Actor/Actress: why bother? fav characters are much more interesting
    Fav. Game: actually prefer tabletop games to most anything else; computer games it's close between City of Heroes (which I can play with my husband) and TS2 (which I can't)
    Fav. TV Show: Battlestar Galactica (currently on air); Farscape (off air but still my overall fav)
    Fav. Color: blue, purple, dark green depending on my mood and the sports season
    Fav. Sport: American Football (is there any other?)
    Fav. Dessert: triple layer German chocolate cake with icing between all the layers or a good tiramisu
    Something Interesting About Myself: I'm a tropical fish hobbyist. I keep and breed African cichlids, and I currently have five different species spawning in my tanks (mostly Lake Tanganyikan species).
    Fav. Music: hard rock to metal although I like most anything that's not country

3. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Watership Down!! Oh, I loved that book! It's been years since I thought about it! And anyone who can get African Cichlids to breed has to be pretty freakin' tallented fish-wise, because the only fish I was able to breed was live-bearers. :(

4. aharris

aharris New Member

Heh, never been able to keep a live-bearer in my life! They almost killed my fish hobby. The first thing any self-respecting guppy does is die when I get ahold of it. Compared to guppies, Africans are easy IMO. :D

Mu husband says I should dip my thumb in water, bottle it, and sell it over eBay as a sure-fire breeding remedy because it almost never fails. Two fish+water=a whole lot more