How Do I I want to finish my hmwk! But everytime I try, the sims say "I dont feel like it!"

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simslvr13, Mar 8, 2006.

1. simslvr13

simslvr13 New Member

I want to finish my hmwk! But everytime I try, the sims say "I dont feel like it!"

I really need to finish my homework. I'm falling behind grade-wise! Please! You've got to help me. Is there something I can do? I tried giving them plenty of rest, eating, taking a shower, etc.
    Nothing seems to work!:confused:

2. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Their fun must be in the green, and they shouldn't be too tired. Try kicking some flamingoes first. That's good for a quick fun boost.

Also, it helps if they get help at least once with their homework from an older family member (unless you're talking about university).

If they're completely in the green and you're still getting this message, try fulfilling their wants first. If they're a teen, have them go on a date. Maybe they're just pouting because they really want to make a friend or eat mac n cheese.

Good luck!

3. simslvr13

simslvr13 New Member

Thank you so much!:)

4. nclint420

nclint420 New Member

this is what i do.... o.k before they goto school i make sure all thier motives are in the green... then right when they get home i make them do thier homework... then when they are half way done i fill up all the motives eccept for sleeping... then i make them finish there homework and then make them sleep they will wake up with topped motive and do it all over again

5. simslvr13

simslvr13 New Member

I think I'll start doing that! Thanks!

6. Sweetie

Sweetie New Member

That means that your sims aren't happy enough to do there homework.And if they get A+ you can get money from familey members!