Spore Ideas for Spore Expansion Packs

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by HCantu99, Apr 11, 2005.

1. defend aganist invasion

i think it would be cool if Will created a race to test race in combat and survival. Like if Will created an uber race that had armadas and wants to conquer galaxies by destroying races and collecting planets. And if the uber race became to powerful all the races could band together and make a fellowship to overth...sorry they could band together and fight off the invasion. That would be cool.

2. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

Re: defend aganist invasion

You're thinking of the IRKens from Invader ZIM. Hell,maybe I'd make them.

3. leech10

leech10 New Member

Re: defend aganist invasion

Unless you are the one they are fighting off, in that case you would have to find a different strategy. Either way, it would still be cool that the other civilizations can interact with each other instead of just with you.

4. K.Kraden

K.Kraden New Member

I just seriously hope that it's possible to get in way over your head. I don't want to be battling a bunch of stinking pushovers, I want my victories to MEAN something. I want massive campaigns that have the potential to turn into long drawn out conflicts spanning several worlds, both of us fighting tooth and nail to win.

5. master genesis

master genesis New Member

Also i do not just want one ufo I WANT 100s I Want deadly armadas giant battle crusiers, small fighters, and maybe even mechs. Wait What about MECHS! Just think about it giant exoskeletons dropping from the sky then flying in and ripping a city apart. What about mechs, feel free to talk about it i want to here your appinion. :bouncy:

6. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

That would cost a lot.

7. K.Kraden

K.Kraden New Member

Mechs are already in. Well, not mechs per se, but robots are. You can build giant robots of death.

8. master genesis

very cool, you replied pretty fast. :spin:

9. K.Kraden

K.Kraden New Member

I don't really look at the time and dates, I just post. According to Bill I'm a postcount whore.

...postcount +1.

10. master genesis

yeah i come on alot, usually i the only one on.

11. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

Me too.

12. leech10

leech10 New Member

I come on a lot, and I am also usually all alone

I want to be able to drop a whole lot of tanks or death robots on an enemy planet, then go off and explore the rest of the solar system, and then come back to find all of the enemies destroyed by the stuff I put on their planet.

13. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

Or maybe raise a ton a volcanoes on their planet to destroy them.

14. Hazath

Hazath New Member

i'd be curious as to weather there are differnt types of atmospheres. So you have to teraform the planet so that your creatures can populate it; even though there might already be life on it.

15. Astrodog

Astrodog New Member

If there's life,keep some speciemens and kill them all,then adapt my own species to their planet. If there isn't,terraform it.

16. shock

shock New Member

this reminds me of Sid Meier's alpha centira story- bunch of people go to planet to conlonize it, the ship they were on blew up and now there are trying to build citys and such. you find out later that the planet is alive and does not like having humans on it so it tries to kill all of the humans.

i could go on and on but it's easyer if you just look at it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri[/i]

17. strillor

strillor New Member

somehow that sounds startrek-ish :bouncy: