How Do I Improve neighborhood grass?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by lorelei92950, Jun 27, 2010.

1. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

Improve neighborhood grass?

Is there any way to make the grass in the neighborhood look as good as the lots I've fixed up? Or just not look so bad as it does now? I can't find any method available to do that when I go to the neighborhood buy/build mode. Lots of stuff to put out there, but nothing to fix the crummy looking grass. When I fix up a lot and move people in, I like it to have a nice lawn and then the neighborhood view doesn't look good because there are green squares (the lots) with crab grass all around them. I'm not even using the darkest greenest grass on the lots, but they still are a marked contrast to the rest of the neighborhood. Blechhhhh.

2. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

You might look around mod the sims for any different terrain paints for your hoods .

3. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

Have to admit don't really understand the mods and I've evidently goofed up my game for no real reason that I can see, so I'm afraid to fool with them, but thanks for the information :) I do no use some cheats, but that is all the nerve I have lol