It got it I got it I got it!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by FaeLuna, Sep 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Hehehe....

But all this .. I want to have a dog too...

;)

But on the other hand.. I have my piggys.. all 50 of them..

2. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

Wow i have 2 doggies, 1 kittie!!!!!

3. reniusa

reniusa New Member

I also have, in real life, 2 dogs and 1 cat.......and some fish! :)

4. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

oh i have fishies to i have 20

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Just Tropical Fish...

6. reniusa

reniusa New Member

Just tropical for me too, I have some goldfish, leopard danios, paradise fish, and some zebra danios.....love those :)

7. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

yes just tropical fish!!!!

8. ManagerJosh

Favorite Fish are the Zebra Danos and White Clouds....Can't get enough of em :)

9. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I'm gonna redo my aquarium . It's empty right now... Miss it. But I need to change the spot.. To much daylight where it is right now..

Then I'll see.... Hmm...
    But a nice aqaurium is really beutiful to look at.. very relaxing..

10. reniusa

reniusa New Member

We have a problem with algae growing too much in ours, the hubby totally empties and cleans it every week :(

I think it is because of the driftwood he put in there....he says it is the water.......ongoing debate of the house.....heehee

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

awww don't kick the doggie!!! poor doggie.... hmmm... I wonder if doggies pee on garden gnomes or flamingoes.... people kick them, that's what made me think of it.... my sims doggie pees near the doggie bathing tub.... I can't tell if she's peeing ON it though.... maybe she didn't like her bath??

12. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

*laughs*

13. ManagerJosh

Driftwood....

Then again, if it is exposed to a lot of sunlight (or artificial light) algae does grow like crazy :)

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Well daylight.. and i know the algeas, believe me.. that's why it will be moved and redecorated...

15. reniusa

reniusa New Member

Ours is in the corner of the living room for that reason.....to be out of direct sunlight. So it is the driftwood. ;)

BTW, my thoughts exactly, FaeLuna on the doggie bath. My dogs love to go potty on it to, LOL.

16. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

And it's not to good to change all water every week, you'll never get a balance then. I would remove the wood and see what's happening.

Good luck!
    :classic::classic:

17. reniusa

reniusa New Member

I would remove the wood if I could, LOL!!

*eyes the stubborn hubby*

We change the water every week because the algae is so bad, our tank looks green. :( We even tried some chemical algae remover, didn't work though.

18. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

It's also a matter of getting a balance. So changing to much water isn't good either. Fast growning plants is good to have, Like Hygrophila, Vallisneria, and likewise. They can help getting a balance.
    Another thing is the lights. Check so you have a proper type of light.. "Daylight" bulbs and "strip lights" are no good they increase the growth of algeas.
    Good luck

19. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Are we talking the sims here...or is it that u all have really great pets?

20. reniusa

reniusa New Member

Thanks for the info, Nina. I will try some of those ideas and see if it helps. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.