its been awhile..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sexierjess14, Jan 19, 2009.

1. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

its been awhile..

hi everyone!! I hadnt been on in A.G.E.S due to school and other stuff ;) but I'm back and I'm so excited about Sims3 being released soon! I'm not sure when it will be released in Asia? Not too sure if my laptop can handle it either since I'm moving out and my desktop isn't tagging along.....BUT just wanna say hi to everyone :D:D hope everyone have a good 2009 :D

2. NatalFenix

NatalFenix Lamb of Spiritual Flock

Well Howzit then! and welcome back ;)
    Agree with your siggy! =D

3. sexierjess14

Thank you thank you!! :D Im planning to change my siggy to .. "Definately need more weekends" HAHAHA I have classes every day except weekends, so boo hoo :mad:

I'm so excited for the sims3!! Are ya? :)

4. NatalFenix

Yup!!! No question or two ways about it!
    I am SO looking forward to it! espesh after hearing all the CC Camp attendees' Comments Podcasts (Josh's!) and others ..
    Theres so much to look forward to! what else can I Possibly say?
    well I gotta go and "Lurk" the forums some more he he
    see ya around I added you!
    ;)
    ~Natal~

5. sexierjess14

Alrighty! Thanks for the welcome :D

6. NatalFenix

NO Worries ;)

7. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

It's Jess!!! YAY!! Welcome back!! :D How's everything? :D

8. sexierjess14

hi Josh!! Hmm..well I have exams on the 5th of february, so during chinese new year (26th of january-29th of january) I'll be busy studying instead of celebrating :( and this year, my cousin and sister is getting married (only 1 month apart :cool:) and I'm so excited about the sims3!! I have no idea when they are gonna release it in Singapore/Malaysia, but I hope its really really soon! I'm so excited I think I dream of the sims3 .... :cool:

How have you been? The forum loooks reallly different from the last I login .. I think maybe 10 months? :eek: and somehow it loads a little slow for me :(

9. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

Welcome back Jess! Good to see you.

10. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Howdy there! I'm Steve ! Welcome back!

11. sexierjess14

Thanks for the welcome!! Sorry for the late reply, I hadnt been online often lately and I got lost in the forums lol :eek:

12. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Oi! You got lost? :-/

13. sexierjess14

Apparently yeah....I had problems locating the 'chit-chat' section so I had to save the direct link under my favourites :eek: