Last Names

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by FinalFantasy4ever, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

Name calling

I tend to use names from sports as well. I have the Garcia-family(QB from 49rs), the Andersen-family(kicker from Minnesota Vikings, hes also dansih like me), Delhomme and the Holyfields.
    Green, Hudsucker, Morton, Bernquist, Mullberry, Montgomery, and some other ones I cant remember.
    I discovered while my sims where having breakfast and talking, that some of the "words" actually sound like funny words. One in particular, I just love. You hear the usual chit-chat and then suddenly the word: Craphappy! Loud and clear. So I just had to make an old man living in a shed called Craphappy!*lol* I love this game

2. Deva

Deva New Member

I was thinking about a 'weird' neighboorhood, but I named the neighboorhood after my hometown, and the first family I played with was me and my bf in a very realistic future. So it wasn't that weird in the beginnning. Then I downloaded a lot of skins, which I just *had* to play with, and the weirdness began. I love odd and spaced out names. My bf and me are the only somewhat 'normal' family there with normal names and so on. But the rest is just a mix of everything, mostly english. The neighboorhood is now more like the swedish/english-settlements in the 19th or 20th century in US.
    Those name generators are really cool, they went right too my 'favorites'folder :)

3. Daizee

Daizee New Member

I also have a family named Deere. I have the Dad Johnny and the daughter Johnnie. They were my first family. I picked that name because my real dad grew up on a farm and now collects John Deere.

Other than that I usually have a hard time coming up with names.

My current family is the Hughes which is a play on "hues" since I have 4 different skin tones in the family. Purple, green, vampire white and rainbow.:p

4. Xenu

Xenu New Member

The families of my neighbourhood are: Da Vinchi, DaVinchi, Taylor, Stern, Josephson, Primordial, Bonnie, Suspectus.

5. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I had a good idea for a family last night. I was driving down the road listening to my local "Oldies" station that plays 80's and 90's music. (Why that is considered oldies I have no idea!) and the song"Young Turks" came on. You know, that Rod Stewart song about Billy and Patti running off together? "Young Hearts, be free tonight, time is on your side?" So, now, living in my trailer court and partying up the place are Billy and Patti Turk.

6. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

They call that "oldies" now? Everyone knows *REAL* oldies are the hits from the 60's....1760's, that is.

7. Cyricc

Cyricc Goblin Techies

Ah, names... I'm horrible with names, and whenever I make a sim or especially an rpg character, I have to sit down and just think for minutes to make up some random name. :p All this stuff is a GREAT help. :D

Regarding how roomies all get the same surname, it's definitely possible to change that, albeit in an "unofficial" method... hex-editing is your friend. The loading screen will still use the original surname I think (so just have the surname be "Roomie" or whatever in CSA).

8. Rowanstaff

Rowanstaff Kilted Freak!

I love coming up with names

I come up with names easily. I have never had a problem with duplicated names.