Legacy Challenge stories

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Zootyzoot, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Oh, my!! LMAO!! I must have missed that one! I was looking at the old fashioned stuff

Well, at least he's not as ugly as Remington. Even his grandchildren look just like him! Blah!!

2. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

LOL. I think all the game made sims are ugly unless you marry the mail man. Who has his skills maxed

3. Faktririjekt

Faktririjekt New Member

No, no, even the mailman's ugly. BEYOND ugly, in fact. But yes, most of his skills are maxed when he moves in, that's the one good thing about him.

4. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

The mailman I married wasn't thet ugly. The one good looking guy is forrest. Did you notice the polices face is flat?

5. Faktririjekt

Faktririjekt New Member

Well then, you obviously didn't marry Sheldon. He nor his children are anything at all pleasant to look at...:sleeping:

6. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

LOL. No his name was Poe or somthing.

7. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I'll bet it was Pao. I liked him, married him once. He was a great sim. Made pretty babies, too. Another one that looks like his brother is Leo the Gardener.

8. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

Yes it was Pao. Gorgeous baby's one boy one girl. Very good looking

9. Faktririjekt

Faktririjekt New Member

Yupyup, Shane married Dagmar! :D And they had their first child, a boy. Jonathan Seifer Legacy, "Jonathan" after my nephew that I haven't seen for three years. The house is looking great so far, I'm not dirt poor like I was the first time...I have a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY (would go on with the 'e's, but then this post would turn into a small novel :rolleyes:) good feeling about this Legacy family. :D :) :bunny:

10. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

What are the new rules concerning the Expansion Pack?

11. SimSay

SimSay New Member

I was wondering about this too. But as I have to wait an extra week for Sims U to get to the Uk ( I think they are sending over via stork!) I've decided to play until my Index finger is sore from all the action clicking to avoid prolonging the challenge! As I'm on my 8th generation now!

So far I've married 3 maids, had leo gardener father a child, married a few townies, married Mitch the fireman, on yeah and so far had 3 generations of twin boys which needless to say was a handful! I've got the following coloured ghosts (fire) (scared to death) (poisoning) (drowning) & (starved). I've had 3 Sims die naturally at Platinum level. I have all the career objects apart from the police fingerprint thing!

I have no idea how many points that accumulates to as I'm enjoying the cheat free goal gameplay so much!

But I suppose with Sim U installed you can then marry the check out Sims in Community & the paperboy (if you're good enough friends & can get them to Uni - is that right?) Bonus points for that I'm saying as you have to maintain the relationship for a longer period of time!

12. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

UPDATE: hehehehe

My Legacy family is moving along nicely. My first generation sim Peg and her husband have just grown into elders.

A couple days later Pegs husband Pao died.

Meanwhile Pegs first son skye (lives in same houshold) got married and had a little girl. She is now a toddler and in a few days a child. Skye and Brandi are also excepecting another little one.

Rose, Pao's younger sister (also used to live in the same houshold) has just grown into a teen. She was in Private School and got straight A's. Rose has moved off to University with a income of 1,500$. When Rose finnally finished freshmen year with her boyfriend. (The guy with a lota tattoos.Can't remember name) Insteas of having a freshmen year blowout party she got engaged to her guy. She finished the semester with A's so she got another 1,000 for spending money. She bought a double sized bed for her and her fiance' for a bit of fun.:p STAY TUNED.

13. aharris

aharris New Member

I finally decided to start a legacy while waiting for S2U to come for my big neighborhood. So far, my first sim Sigita Chasset has snared Benjamin Long and gotten him to move him. He just popped the question this morning (so they'll be the Long family from now on), and even if I don't get the two of them to marry, they managed to get pregnant so the first legacy babe is one the way.

Just for fun, I've also decided to start two other legacy fams in the same neighborhood. The place just looked too empty with one tiny 5x5 studio box house on an enormous lot all by itself. Now there are three of them although Benjamin's move in bucks made for a nice expansion.

14. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

In my Legacy family. My 2nd generation's 2nd child went to university and got engaged. She moved back in with her family. Then she got married. Instead of her last name being pennington like the rest of her family it's now king! Can I change it back? Cause the whole family has to be called Pennignton or whatever the name is!

15. Faktririjekt

Faktririjekt New Member

Another of my Legacy families, the Seftons, just had their first child, Reuben. There's Ariel Sefton, my original Sim, who's very beautiful and very high up in her medical career and gets a promotion practically every single day, and her husband, Joe Sefton, previously Joe Carr, who's on Level 9 of the Culinary career (though I seem to have been cheated out of the Career reward...:mad:) I thought she was doomed to life as a single Sim, 'cause he and Goopy had both rejected her minutes after meeting her. That was before I found out the telephone is your best friend in these kind of situations :p :D

16. Junior

Junior New Member

I found this link for those who have the EP and want to create a legacy. I have 3 sims in uni and I think I'm going to go with one called Dirk Butler who's a popularity sim...... It's great that you can start your legacy in uni...

17. Junior

Junior New Member

Ok it would help if I include the link!!! Here it is:
    http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?&openItemID=item.22,root.1,item.43,item.61,item.23&threadID=44f6041de6e2234c4ddeb78eb1567736&directoryID=22&startRow=1#2650f3cc25ad329b4148acf83aeace4f

18. Junior

Junior New Member

Just want to check something...The first Sim in my legacy is just about to graduate. When the rules say move into a blank 5x5 lot do the mean an empty house on a 5x5 lot or a totally blank lot?

Just wanted to be sure......

19. Faktririjekt

Faktririjekt New Member

They mean a totally blank lot, no house whatsoever when the Sim first moves in

20. coffeecake13

coffeecake13 New Member

My Legacy

I started my own legacy too! I made the Sim like me. :) Out of a perverse fascination to see perhaps what my legacy would be like . . . anyway, the first generation Sim is Kira. She is a fortune Sim and currently working as Cat Burglar, though I have currently taken her off to try to get pregnant with her hubby, Pao the Mailman. (She's about halfway through her adult stage). Unfortunately, once I acquired Pao I realized he's not really good for anything, no job (though plenty of skills), and a popularity aspiration (AKA, not good for moneymaking). So, Pao is gone as soon as Kira has a baby and it turns into a child. Anyway, more updates later . . . and yes . . .

Where have all the good-looking NPCs gone?