Legacy Challenge stories

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Zootyzoot, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

LOL!! How many Legacy Families have Pao the Mailman in them??

2. Faktririjekt

Faktririjekt New Member

I only know three. Dagmar Bertino (that's a girl, surprisingly enough), Joe Carr, and Addison Knight.

3. coffeecake13

coffeecake13 New Member

Another Update

After moving Pao out of the house, Kira had her baby boy, Ashley. Then, I had her fall in love with one of her best friends, Joe Carr. Shortly after, Joe moved in, he brought $19,000 and is a fortune sim at the top level of his job (Captain Hero). As Kira neared the end of her adult life, she had another baby boy (Whitney) with Joe. Kira retired at Cat Burglar level, and got a job as a Gofer; she was shortly promoted to executive assistant. Ashley grew up into a Knowledge Teen, and now Whitney is a child. Both are extremely high in charisma skill points, thanks to the Rip Co. Rabbit Head toy.

4. Faktririjekt

Faktririjekt New Member

You named your SONS Whitney and Ashley? *raises eyebrow*

5. aharris

aharris New Member

What's wrong with that? Never heard of the deep South? Ashley was Scarlett O'Hara's childhood love in Gone With The Wind, and Whitney is also a name used in the old south.

6. Faktririjekt

Faktririjekt New Member

Yes, well, normally, 'Ashley' and 'Whitney' are girl names ;) :D

7. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

they are also boy's names.

I know Whitney was used for a guy in Smallville.

8. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

9. aharris

aharris New Member

Cary, Stacey

10. Faktririjekt

Faktririjekt New Member

Stacey? Ok, u have GOT to be joking now! :nervous:

11. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Stacey short for Anastasia or Eustace ... :p

12. aharris

aharris New Member

I had two camp councilers named Stacey. One was a girl, one was a guy. I'm surprised you had more trouble with Stacey than with Cary. :)

13. coffeecake13

coffeecake13 New Member

The GEnder of Names

Er . . . sorry the names caused so much controversy . . . I got Ashley from Gone With the Wind and Whitney just because I've always liked that name for a boy ever since I found out it could be both feminine and masculine. Actually . . . both of these names were originally strictly male, but then as culture evolved I guess they turned into more female.

SO...can we get back to Legacy Challenge stories now? I was really enjoying keeping up with others' stories.

14. Faktririjekt

Faktririjekt New Member

Okay then. For my update...

I was extremely lucky today. Reuben Sefton, the Legacy heir, grew into a teen (not bad-looking, but with a slightly bony face from Joe and a long-ish chin...might've been from Joe, but I don't think so :depressed:) and his younger twin siblings, Cece and Sam, grew into children. I might have Cece take over the blood if Reuben and his future's wife's children are hideous. :p He's a Family Sim, just like I'd been hoping for, and...could I be any luckier? So is his future wife, Marylena!...she's also not a three-pointer for Niceness, how rare is that? I thought every townie was...

15. BabeyGurl

BabeyGurl New Member

Ok if u want 2 get twinz here's the deal tho it does have a 50%/40
    5 of workin or watever u get it lol.....ok "try 4 a baby" then if it works then u will hear the rock a bye baby. as soon as u hear it pause yor game, n press ctrl+shift+c and type in : twinzR2cute. hope this worx 4 u! but just in case srry if it doesnt

16. AlisonSBurke

AlisonSBurke New Member

Names

Just quickly running back to the unusual boys names, there's Tracy, Shannon, and Courtney, all of which I know. A kid at school's name was Sascha, but that's not that uncommon. Gabriel isn't that uncommon either.

Sorry, I have a fascination for names, back to the legacy thing.

Alison, 14

17. AlisonSBurke

AlisonSBurke New Member

Impossible

I got a guy to buy the 5x5 square and built him a little "studio" thing, but he's got really low moods and stuff and I'm scared of going back on him in case he dies... Any hints???

Alison, 14

18. AlisonSBurke

AlisonSBurke New Member

Twins

Hey, about the twin thing, I had twins with the first family I ever played. It was just... natural. If you go to that poll on your favourite parents thing by kimberlee (I think), my little post thing is there with the story of the twins.

Alison, 14

19. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Make some friends. Have him drive to a community lot and greet everyone he sees there, and then call those friends on a regular basis and invite them over once in a while. Have a party, unless that's a fear. Sims need friends. Also, fulfill his wants and make sure his needs are all in the green.

It takes some practice, but eventually it becomes easier.

The more friends and fulfilled wants a sim has, the easier it is to keep them in the green.

20. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Try to edit, please, instead of triple-posting.