Let's Get Nice And Close

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Mirelly, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Let's Get Nice And Close

I thought it would be fun to get some of you posting sim family pics to show the upside and downside of sim-genetics. Use free camera and get right up close so we can see all your sims' zits and blemishes :p

This is my Simminds family. Mom, Tabi is 2nd gen and moderately cute, Pop, Chris is also 2nd gen and I think he's rather dashing. But look at their first-born, Latimer! Where did that boy's chin go? and what's with those lips? He looks like Alfred Hitchcock :eek:

Attached Files:

2. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Well, sometimes the ugly ones turn out to be the handsomest adults.

And, sometimes not.

He does rather resemble Mr. Hitchcock, doesn't he?

3. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I find the 'ugly' ones endearing. And, of course, in simland it's everything except looks that matters. :)

Proboscis, and not Sparrow, should have been the name for this family--

1) 4th generation Patrick Hogan (mother is Kiara Sparrow, father was a uni mascot named Drake) Patrick is the only one with a normal nose.
    2) 4th generation Benjamin Furley (mother is Elizabeth Sparrow, father a townie she met a college)
    3) 5th generation Gavin Sparrow (father is Griffin Sparrow, mother a townie he met at college)
    4) and 5) 5th generation Lily Sparrow (mother Dalila Sparrow, father Quinn MacAdam, both last heard from in the Dear Emmy soap)

Poor Lily has the worst nose of the lot. Although her mother was born in the game I created her father and introduced him into the game. Lily suffered from my sorry job on her father. :rolleyes:

Edited to say: Latimer's cute. I think he has a very interesting nose.

4. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Mirelly, I think the little guy is quite cute. Unfortunatly, My Sim-Self and Sim-Hubby have the ugliest Sim Children ever born. I've had to use the plastic surgery machine on several of them just to make them presentable. Sorry that I'm not real close-in: Still perfecting my photo skills. :)

Attached Files:

5. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Where'd you get the hair for your self-sim?

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL, 123 ... I was wondering about that huge bathroom and why was momma having a nervous breakdown and who's doing Remington's laundry these days? ... some slut with red panties, by the looks of it ... ;)

7. surprised_by_witches

LMAO, Mirelly. I'm laughing out loud right now ... you have such a way with words.

Oh, and Lynet, for the record, I like guys with big noses, and I think all of the men in the Sparrow family are quite handsome.

Lily, not so much. Poor thing looks like she got hit in the face with a hammer.

8. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Hair by Janna at http://www.simsconnection.com.

ROTFLMAO at Mirelly!!! Maybe Remington's a tallented housekeeper but he's lousy at laundry. And the bathroom, welllll, it's one of those houses where I screwed up the dimensions trying to get all the rest of the rooms "right". It made the downstairs bathroom cavernous. ;) Ahhh, well, since in RL I have a bathroom the size of a walk-in closet, I kindof like having the fantasy of a huge bathroom. ;)

9. AlisonSBurke

AlisonSBurke New Member

Snubby little nose!

My first pregnancy ended in twin boys, who are now toddlers.

Oscar is adorable, and has a good personality. Darcy has the nice personality, but where the hell did he get his nose! Not his mother or father, thats for sure! When they had their first birthday I thought there was a glitch as it was sooo late! It looked like a fly had landed on Darcy's nose in the portrait, but it was actually the poor little guy's nostrils! :eek: Sheesh, he could hide his teddy bear up there and I wouldn't notice!

If someone can tell me how to get my photo's from one computer to another, and then onto the net, I'll try and show you's some photo's of him compared to his brother!

Alison, 14

10. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

No, I meant the hairstyle in the first picture. With the hair pulled back and such...

Heehee, I'm in my newspaper club right now. Not supposed to be on...but oh well.

11. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

My Grandson looks like this!

[​IMG][​IMG]

12. surprised_by_witches

LOL Alison. I have a sim who had similar nostrils grow up to be quite handsome in the end, so don't give up on Darcy quite yet. Unless of course he's already grown up!

Remind me not to get on your grandson's bad side, Pescado. Why does it not surprise me that he'd look like that?

13. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I think I remember seeing a picture of JMP's 'grandson' as a baby. The baby wanted to kick someone, too. :p

14. DuzzyGirl

DuzzyGirl **sigh** Downloads ...

Here's the family I'm currently playing. The parents, John Chambers & Heddy Bungoree, were created as young adults in University. I've attached pics of them young and old. The children to come in next post. Have to search for pics . . .

Attached Files:

15. DuzzyGirl

DuzzyGirl **sigh** Downloads ...

Continuation of the Chambers family:

Their first try for children ended in twins, Aurora and Fallon.
    John then proceeded to get abducted and had Ivander.
    Their last attempt for children ended again in twins, Zach and Ryan.

Attached Files:

16. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Aw, Duzzy! Those parents' pics look so cute - still hugging ... and what a nicely balanced family they have :p

17. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

I have never had twins that looked anything at all alike. They are either boy/girl or same gender but totally different in appearance. For example the male twins I have now that just graduated from University one has a thin face with a small mouth and the other has a real wide jaw and huge mouth. The only thing the same are their eye color. I would like to have identical twins at least once, maybe not identical but at least somewhat similar.

Ruth

18. surprised_by_witches

I've only had boy-girl twins, both times in that order. I'm convinced it goes by household. Two couples lived together in the same house, both had twins. The first set looked a lot like each other, except of course they were different genders. But they had the same coloring, and their faces were similar. Not that big of a surprise, since other than eye color their parents had the same coloring too.

The second set looked nothing alike. Of course, neither did their parents. He looked like his mom, she looked like her dad, although they both got Mom's black hair.

Anyway, I'd love to have identical twins sometime as well, Ruth. I'm a very experienced sims baby raiser. I did fine with two sets of twins under the same roof so I know I could handle one set just fine. Of course it helped that set #1 were teenagers by the time set #2 (born to their young live-in nanny and her husband) came along. Teenagers are a big help when raising sim babies, I've found.

19. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

I had three sets of twins in my last neighborhood, all three were boy and girl combos. First set had the same hair and eye color but different facial features, the second set had different eye colors and same hair color but different facial features (the boy looked like his grandfather!) and the third set had different skin tones, different eye colors, different hair colors, and different facial features, like they inverted---sunken cheeks versus full cheeks, for example. It was crazy stuff. :rolleyes:

20. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

If i was a guy you would love me then. My nose enters the room 5 minutes before I do. :rolleyes: :p ;) :D