List of Sites With Body Shop Downloads!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, May 14, 2004.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Maybe in terms of The Sims 1 there are other sites out there, however this is the first sims 2 site I've seen with a bit more mature content.

2. alaskasmith

alaskasmith New Member

3. ManagerJosh

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I love the sparkly and glittery eyeshadows! :D

(I've been trying to figure out how to do that myself, I'm wanting to have my sim of myself have the purple sparkly eyeshadow I wear sometimes in real life! :D )

5. Tenderfootz

Tenderfootz New Member

My Latest Creation

Here I have made some cool new things with The Sims 2 Bodyshop. I say I have over 200 creations I have made at www.thesims2.ea.com under cynthiaavey5775. You can download the whole Sims there. Here is my Latest hair I have done and skin. Showing just one only! Enjoy!:p :cool: :rolleyes: :tired: I am tired too I am always on my computer creating new custom contents for The Sims2. Well I seem I can not add a picture. Not sure how. Oh well you can see them at The Sims 2 official web sight. LOL

6. alaskasmith

alaskasmith New Member

The above person copies and pastes other people's Sims 1 skins to make their Sims 2 content.

http://thesims2.ea.com/sim_detail.p...ey=cynthiaavey5775&screen_name_std=&nstart=51

http://thesims2.ea.com/sim_detail.p...ey=cynthiaavey5775&screen_name_std=&nstart=51

The above two are modified from Goth Sims skins.

http://thesims2.ea.com/sim_detail.p...y=cynthiaavey5775&screen_name_std=&nstart=101

That's my hair alpha, and the dress is from Simderella's Gothic Sims. I mostly just view Gothic sims sites, so I'm sure there's a lot more examples.

7. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

8. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Just a quick question ... Is anyone out there actually making new meshes yet? Even some new bump maps, or even better a quick tutorial on "how to" make new bump maps/modify existing ones.

I did do a mod on the bump map of the Maxis jeans jacket to add a button to one of the patch pockets but I never got it looking completely right.

Finally re: "Some parents would have a cow about that" Can I just say that I am over 50 and I am saddened (but not surprised) by such narrow-mindedness? (I mean the 'some' parents, not you, Kat! :) ).

Nudity is not rude. Rudeness is in the mind and nudity taboos only serve the interests of the evil-minded among us. :(

9. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

No new meshes yet.

But several people are modifying the bump (texture) maps. In fact, Nanshi-Nibble has a "tutorial" here at World Sims on how to do them. (That's how I learned.)

As to nudity, the only rudeness with it is when people post it to G rated sites instead of to sites which don't have that restriction. There's a time and a place for everything.

PS, I'm not a parent. My husband and I spent a load of money trying to get at least one of them more than 10 years back now, but it never happened. However, I did obviate the need for breast implants from the Pergonal and several people who stayed at my house while I was on the Pergonal (a high powered fertility drug, if you hadn't figured that out or known it already) got pregnant (even some who had been told that it was impossible for them to get that way.) We figure it was something I produced in the air. (One lady even ended up with twins!)

10. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Good post, Kat. Ya just put big silly old smile on the front part of my head. Reminded me of some friends of mine a few years ago who swore that a pigeon was working its way down their street sitting on roofs. A few days after it had taken up residence on a roof the lady of house became pregnant. My friend's husband was talking about buying a shotgun cos they had 2 already ... both at high school! :D

11. alaskasmith

alaskasmith New Member

It doesn't work. Not only is that person plagiarizing without permission, their skins look AWFUL.

12. hideki

hideki New Member

13. visual56

visual56 New Member

14. ManagerJosh

It was bound to happen...

15. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

Simstuff isn't working!!!

It says to login and then it comes up with Athourization Required.
    Please fix this!!!

16. Sadie

Sadie New Member

*Points Below*

17. darke

darke New Member

tried to log into simstuff, but it asked for user name/ pass

18. ManagerJosh

we're under maintence...sorry

19. Tova the black

Tova the black New Member

Goth Skins?

I love your site alaskasmith.:D
    But do anyone know some other goth sims 2 skins sites?:confused:
    It could be objects to. But im more interested in the skins.:)
    Please mail me if you know any. I wont be at this forum very often this week.

20. lovani

lovani New Member

Question.....

I have a question... when Ive downloaded something from the official sims site, it's "logo" or whatever is a white sim on a blue background (they are SIMS2PACK or SIMS2SKIN) and when I doubleclick it, I can install it and everything is ok. But some stuff I download from other pages, their "logos" just looks like a paper with a box on or sumething...:confused: and when I double click them it doesnt work no matter what I do...(theyre .PACKAGE files).. :( please help me I know my question might be difficult to understand but my English isnt perfect.... :eek:

And also one last question, when Ive created a shirt or something in bodyshop, how can I get a pic of it?? lol sorry for the silly question but I honestly dont know..

Answer by mail: cute_angel431@hotmail.com or reply :rolleyes: thanks!!