Looking for roomies/jolly pines

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by crimson_phoenix, Oct 29, 2004.

1. crimson_phoenix

crimson_phoenix New Member

Looking for roomies/jolly pines

New shop opening soon in Jolly Pines. My character's name is Aisha, and I've been working on building a shop from nothing but walls, called Aisha's snowy retreat.
    I'm christian and hope you're not offended by that. I try my best to treat others fairly, and I do expect the same in return. But likewise, I will never preach at you,...that is unless you want me to :)
    Because my home is to be a shop there are a few things specifics that I'll ask of a roomie, which are:
    That they be female since I'm female
    That they be clean, i.e clean up after themselves. Once I have a house of people and it's needed, I'll hire a maid. Also soon as I figure out how to do that lol. I've only been in game a week now.
    I ask that you keep foul language for outside my shop, I don't wish to have customers offended.
    I also ask that you not display vulgar behavior in my shop. That doesn't mean you can't run around in the lingerie, or cute little bunny ears and tail. It just means that while this may be a game, sim prostitutes just are not welcome to live in my shop. There are many children who play the game, and I want my shop to be a family friendly place that's all. I don't think that's unreasonable to ask.
    And lastly if you use the fridge a lot, I ask that you please contribute to restocking it now and then. You're not obligated to prepare food for visitors but if you did it would be greatly apreciated.
    That's all I have to say, and thanks for listening.