How Do I Lot has turned buggy?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by lorelei92950, Aug 29, 2010.

1. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

Lot has turned buggy?

I moved a family into a house and made a number of revisions to the house. Everything was as usual with the family (plumbing breaks down every day as usual...lol), until one day all the stuff (plumbing, electrical appliances like the computer, the piano, etc) began to break down with EACH USE. I usually just replace stuff like the toilet or computer, and never have any trouble, but in this case I started having my Sims repair everything, but it didn't help. So I decided to try hiring a serviceman like I used to do in Sims. He fixed the items too, but they continue to break down with each use. It's just parents and one child, but when there is company it's a virtual nightmare. Anyone else ever have a glitch like this? I'll probably just have to move them and bulldoze the place, which kills me since it is a beautiful house with a pool that travels into the house (I had to have windows around it so you can't enter the pool from inside, otherwise the snow and rain came into the house, but it still looks cool). Also I put the house way up in the upper part of Pleasantview with a lot of privacy. It looks like the Cullen house (yep it's Edward, Bella and Renesmee, who is now an adult). But the problem didn't start until recently.