How Do I maxmotives???

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by hatchi12, Feb 26, 2006.

1. hatchi12

hatchi12 New Member

maxmotives???

It's me again... Have you guys every heard of that cheat code? I've tried it so many times but it doesnt work!! (or maybe im just doing it wrong) But yea anyways what I wanted to was put the basic needs of my sims family to go into the high green zone... please help... im desperate my sim got so depressed she started acting like a monkey!! good thing the doctor came in (well actually he more of flew in to help my sim to get better!) :p

2. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

MaxMotives I believe is only available after you install Nightlife.

It is not the same as the Aspiration, which is the wants and fears. If this is too low the doctor will fly down and help your sim.

3. hatchi12

hatchi12 New Member

really?? that sux! but yea thanks anyways, i appreciate the advice. So would you know any cheat or code for me to use so that I can get their needs all in the green zone? ;)

4. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

You can probably use boolprop to do this.

But otherwise you'll need to have Nightlife for maxmotives. (For aspirations, you can increase the number of points with another Nightlife cheat code: aspiration points #, where # is the points you want your Sim to have.)

If you don't feel comfortable using boolprop or you don't have Nightlife, Merola64's Multipainting is good for changing the needs as well as pushing their aspiration level (without changing the aspiration points, however). You can also change things like personality, DNA, Interests and skills. You can find it at either here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=30927 or at Merola's website: http://www.simchaotics.com/