McDonald's CEO Dies of Apparent Heart Attack

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

No kidding! You can also afford a personal trainer (remember Oprah and her weight loss journey and her personal chef?!) and a high-priced doctor who can run gazillion tests on you and ensure that you stay healthy longer. There was some medical place iin the States I saw on a TV show where alot of top CEO's of companies were being sent for a complete physical (and man do I mean Complete!! Total MRI, stress tests, etc.) so that they would stay healthy while running their company. These exams were running around $5000 American and more for the company. The normal workers would never afford to go there but there were lots of executives getting totally checked out for health issues on the company quarter.

2. copter

copter New Member

Lol. Evil but good-tasting burgers.....
    Copter :)

3. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

I never heard of in n out burgers! I wonder if there is one here! By the way I LOVE MCDONALDS!!!!!! there fries are great and have you tried there new Chicken nuggets they are to die for! Alot better than before!! :) Oh great now im hungry!!! :)