Meeting an Alien

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Dawn_Matthews, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Dawn_Matthews

Dawn_Matthews New Member

Meeting an Alien

One of Sims aspirations is to meet an alien, is this the same as being abducted by an alien :confused:

2. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

Yes. Too bad that want tends to only come up after it already happened. That's life for you.

I like how they grab their butts after getting off the spaceship. Must be that anal probing.

3. Dawn_Matthews

Dawn_Matthews New Member

Yeah, my sim grabbed her butt when she come back from the ship :D

What I wanted was for my sim to have an alien baby, I heard that male sims could get pregnant from an alien abduction, but can female sims get pregnate that way too?

4. sweetartfreak

sweetartfreak New Member

how do you get abducted by an alien?

5. Xenu

Xenu New Member

I'm told that it can happen in any neighbourhood, and that all you have to do is to stargaze through a telescope.

However, it have yet to happen to me in my custom neighbourhood. And this is after several sims going all the way from zero to ten in logic by nighttime telescope alone.

Anyone got a estimate how long it usually take before you get abducted?

And do adult male sims always get pregnant?

6. J. M. Pescado

Assuming you are using the expensive telescope and gazing between 1900 and 0300 (the sim returns the same night 3 hours later, so it has to still be night when he needs to return), it'll pretty much never happen, normally, ESPECIALLY if you're trying to make it happen. It's definitely not a pure 5%, because if it was, it would happen constantly, as any D&D player can attest.

However, with the telescope hacks available, you can make it happen on demand, or every time.

As long as they're not too close to the transition to Elder, yeah. Just like adult females which are too close (about 5 days or so) to elder, males can't become pregnant in that timeframe either.

7. Xenu

Xenu New Member

Neat.

Hmm.

I did a search on "telescope hack", but all I found was THIS thread.
    Also searched for it on teh worldsims main page, but got nothing.
    Where can I find a good telescope hack to download? :)

8. J. M. Pescado

How about this one?

9. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

I downloadedthe patch but where do I put it. :confused:

10. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

My Docs, EA Games, The Sims 2, Downloads.

11. Angelyne

Angelyne New Member

I got adducted, but I'm not all that pleased it happened. Talk about unplanned pregnancy!

What's annoying is that now my knowledge sims (Father and daughter) are possitively obsessed with meeting aliens (or having the rest of the family meet aliens) while the rest of the family is terrified of it. Since I needed my teenage aspiration bar to be full, as she was transitioning to adulthood, I installed the telescope hack in order to force abductions. She is now a happy adult, but the rest of the family is near having a nervous breakdown lol.

12. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

Thank you

13. desirelewis

desirelewis Dezi-X