Message from Chatterbox

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Helén, Nov 23, 2002.

1. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Still waiting the the chat!

2. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lew. Be patient please. I happen to know that Josh is working himself put of his wits to get it together. If you know that code thingy then help him out... :p

I wish I knew it Josh! *Hugs Josh*

3. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

ah the code...its very confusing, even for me, and i might learn it in like 3 weeks (or start anyway) but thats not soon enough for Josh unfortunatley...and i'd just like to announce, i hate my new coach :p and um, yeah, thats about all, we just got done with a match and i think we won 3 out of 4, but that was only alternates, the rest lost most (except girls varsity) and then the coach yelled at on the bus for it...*steams in silence*

4. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Aww Tim. But thers more matches right. And, well, unfortunately all coaches are not a bit pedagogic or perceptive to what's needed.

*Gives Tim a big comforting hug*

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Wow, I've missed so much!! Congratulations Tim for making the bowling team, and tell your wife congratulations too Phillip!! :)

Josh we don't hate you, we love you!! The holiday season is just especially tough to juggle "real life" and our online lives! :)

6. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

*Nods in agreement with Fae*

*Gives Josh a BIG hug* Love you Josh. :classic:

7. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

i agree Fae, i should know...:ermm:

8. lewdini

Whos Phillip??
    and congrats Timz

9. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lew. It's Philip Tharbuck, one of the newer and real nice members here. His wife breeds rabbits and is very good at it too. :classic:

And Tim. Why that sad look?

*Gives Tim a big hug to cheer him up*

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I think tim is just thinking of all the STUFF he's got to juggle that's keeping him BUSY right now! :) It's only HALF sad for a smilie, I think.... ;)

11. lewdini

Hey Phillip...Nice to meet you!!

12. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

busy is right Fae, i finnally have two weeks of nothing! woo! i canceled the Disney Land trip so i could rest...ah, this is going to be a great two weeks i think :) lets see, cookie dough is out, girls are undefeated, we have a really unsociable coach that noone likes :p um, guys are doing fairly well, we just had a match recently and all the teams won, um, other then that i have one C that i have a really good chance of pulling up to a B which will let me come one still durring the week and um, eah, thats about the end of my report :D

13. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

That's really good news Tim. I knew you would make whatever you want to. And I'm positive yu get whatever grade you're going for. Keep up the good work Tim.

*Gives Tim a big hug*

14. lewdini

Keepz up the goodz workz timz!

15. BelindaPattie

BelindaPattie New Member

Even just one day without Nina is not good.. not good at all!!

16. lewdini

Yeah....wonder what will the worldsims community do without Nina

17. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

don't even think that lew.......

18. lewdini

Maybe the site might have to shut down!!?!??!
    :O