How Do I More questions on OFB exp pack

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by lorelei92950, Sep 9, 2011.

1. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

1. When I set a "uniform" for my employee, it works fine except that it strips off their makeup and their eyebrows! If I march them to a mirror using "make selective" it doesn't matter; in the mirror you see their usual "non-uniform" image so their eyebrows are back. (Of course after doing that you have to just say goodbye for the day because you can't use them as an employee again until the next day.) What am I doing wrong with the uniforms? I thought it was the hair, but I gave up on changing their hair and it still happens with one or two exceptions.

2. Is there any way to disable the "hard sell" option for my employees? I have several employees at several businesses who have a gold badge in sales and they're making me crazy. They've scared off more customers than they keep because they always insist on using the hard sell method. It's almost impossible to placate the customer once they've ticked him off. :(

I know someone here said I can give up on employees and hire family members but that won't help me, my Sims who own businesses have lots of family but they live in different homes. In fact, my Sim can't actually "hire" her husband, she just brings him with her to the shop and I just alternate who I'm working with. Not very efficient. And unfortunately, she needs more than her hubby to run the business.

2. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

I never used uniforms so I can't really help you. (And the Prima Guide doesn't mention this problem.) Same thing with "hard sell." My Sims never used it (fortunately, if it scares off customers.) Mine always seemed to use what I'd taught them to use. Sorry I'm not much help this time.

3. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

Hmmm, how did you "teach" them? I haven't seen that option, but I'd love to use it. Mine just jump in I guess and work their way up.

4. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Apparently it's a glitch that was never fixed. Maybe try doing the uniforms separately, like for each sim.

5. lorelei92950

lorelei92950 Member

I actually do the uniforms separately now, I never use the ones already noted as uniforms because it can end up giving my Sim a brand X face. (It only stays while they're in the uniform luckily).