MSN Games – Top 10 best designed games

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by Judhudson, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

MSN Games – Top 10 best designed games

Connection Sims spotted an article over at the Brazilian MSN Games website that covers what they deem to be the top 10 best designed games which broke the barrier in terms of quality and functionality.* 3 Maxis games made it on the list:* Spore, The Sims (original) and SimCity.

6th place – Spore (PC)

[​IMG]

Development by the same crew from The Sims, whose game seems to have the same recipe, only performing differently. Here you are born as an embryonic cell and has the function of making her pussy develop through five stages until it becomes a conqueror of space. If you are a fan of simulation games and strategy which is waiting to play Spore?

4th place – The Sims (PC, PS2)

[​IMG]

A life simulator, which was a huge success in sales and opened the lever for the next games of the series. I could stop here, after all this has explain why be on the list. But, I will extend a little more and explain … In the game you are aiming to create and lead the life of the characters within the game, and meeting their basic needs and their interpersonal relationships.

1st place – SimCity (PC, DS)

[​IMG]

A pioneer in game management. His success came because of the possibility of a player to become mayor of a city and create it from scratch. With that, you set up industrial zone, oversees the distribution of water and energy deals with basic needs such as security, health and sanitation, thus posing a huge challenge the player’s hand.

Love the fact that they used a screen from SimCity 3000.* That’s my favorite one out of the series, and yes, it is beautiful [​IMG]

Share and Enjoy:

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]