My own houses!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Jakethedane, Nov 8, 2007.

?

Do you think my houses are:

Poll closed Dec 8, 2007.
  1. Fantastic! The best Ive ever seen!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Theyre nice.

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
  3. ok, I guess

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  4. Get over yourself.

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. Rubbish!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

My own houses!

Okay, so after I have been a member in here for years now, I have finally decided to share some of my own creations. I have a lot, but some of them have custom content on them, so they might not work. The posted ones here, is very basic.

This is my first time trying to upload, so please have patience:)

I should probably mention the size and price. Hey, it rimes!
    The 35 Atlantic is a 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom house, although no amenities have been put into place. The price is easy: 22.427

Attached Files:

2. Jakethedane

One more house:
    Here the lot size is 2x2 and the asking price is 14.630. It has to bedrooms on the upper floor, along with bathroom, and a nice big kitchen/livingroom

Attached Files:

3. Jakethedane

The last one for now, is a real simple house. A starter house as well, but with enough money to buy some cool upgrades!

Lotsize is 2x2 and the price is a mere 12.522. It has 2 bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. Again no fittings or anything, just bare walls

Attached Files:

4. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Very nice. ;) I especially like houses 2 and 3. Excellent work!

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

The last one is my favorite. :)

6. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

I like the last one best too. But I love the way you have the kitchen/living room in the second one. :) Might try that myself.

Cass.

7. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Yes - Very nice indeed. Very good floorplans - interesting and yet simple. I think my favorite is the third one as well, though the second is a CLOSE second!

8. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Nice houses Jake... how about attachments for houses 2 and 3 too? and thank you!

9. Irunongames

Irunongames New Member

I love the 1st one.

10. Jakethedane

Thank you guys! I really enjoyed making them, so it means a lot.

Michelle, I forgot about the attachements, because...well, simple: I forgot how to!

As far as I remember(dude, it was like yesterday!), I just uploaded the images for the first house, and maybe thought I did it the same way with 2 and 3. But please tell me how to. Again:)

11. Jakethedane

Heres another one I just made. Its big, and cost a lot of dough. 92.488 to be excact and has two bedrooms and one bath. It is fully furnished, with state of the art....well, stuff.

The lotsize is 4x3.

Attached Files:

12. muffin-tacos

*Gasp* I want a house that big! But I wouldn't like cleaning it though... Better hire a maid. ;)

13. Jakethedane

Ha ha, I know what you mean!

I will try to upload the attachments for house two and three very soon, but first I have to find them. I think I put them in the wrong folder or something.

Here is another one I just made. It is losely based on a house I saw years ago, so the details are not that excact.

It has no fittings at all, just bare walls and floors. The first floor has 4 rooms and a hall, could be used as diningroom/livingroom, kitchen, drawing room and bathroom. Second floor has two small rooms, which could be used for many things.
    The prize is 29.536 and the lotsize is 3x3. I think....

Attached Files:

14. Jakethedane

I think these are the atachments for houses two and three. Good luck!

Attached Files:

15. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

you do nice work... I'll play with your houses anytime.

16. Jakethedane

Thanks Michelle. Coming from you, thats a huge compliment:)

Here are some more:

The first is a small starter house, with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. It sits on a 3x2 size lot and costs 18.997 simoleons. No fittings, no amenities.

Second one is also a starter. it has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, livingroom, kitchen, driveway and new flooring;-). Lotsize is 2x2 and the price is 18.190

Last but not least is the smallest starter home. Well, more like a cottage. Lotsize is 3x1, the price is 7.811, and it has one bathroom and a room.

And please let me know, if the attachments doesnt work or if they have been labeled wrong. Thank you and enjoy

Attached Files:

17. Jakethedane

Sorry, for not posting the pictures of the three latest houses, but I will do it now:

Attached Files:

18. Jakethedane

This is the pictures for the perfect starter house:

Attached Files:

19. Jakethedane

And finally the pictures for the smallest starter house:

Attached Files:

20. muffin-tacos

Last one is too cute! *clicks the downloading link*