My Sim Disappears and time fast forwards!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by ngeisz, Apr 7, 2005.

1. ngeisz

ngeisz New Member

My Sim Disappears and time fast forwards!

After building my house I started to play my sim but she disappeared and time went on fast forward, all her wants went green arrows and where her picture icon is was a red X or bulls eye. Clicking on the red X brought her back but it just did it again. So I evicted her and made a sim with a body and skin that came with the game and it did again so I bulldozed the house and built again and all was fine. BUT it happened again with another lot. Any ideas on why this is happening or even how to stop this would be greatly appreciated.

notes:
    sims living large with vacation
    has been installed for over 6 months with no problems
    computer is working fine with no viruses

2. arainn123

arainn123 New Member

MAYBE THEY HAVE BEEN UBDUCTED IF THEY LOOK THRU A TELE SCOPE THEY CAN GET UBDUCTED DOES THAT SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM:confused:

3. Rongaryen

Rongaryen New Member

it's the original sims he/she's playing, not the second coming. I don't know what the problem is, maybe you've got a deflicted bug that haves them leave the lot and do that.

4. Sim_Boy020

Sim_Boy020 New Member

Help is here???

If you Enter the code move_objects on and go to buy mode and sell all your sims the time goes really fast and the pic. has the red bullseye/X in it! If that doesen't help I don't understand your problem! :alien:

5. Gallagher

Gallagher New Member

The Bullseye Syndrome on Original Sims

Keep in mind that the Original had a lot of bugs in it. Every expansion pack I've purchased took care of the last expansion pack's bug problem. You might want to just consider downloading patches in general to fix that, "Bullseye" on the target sim_character... or just simply avoid using that particular one all together.

I still think that The Original Sims is a good game - perhaps a couple of more expansion packs past Makin' Magic, such as including an URBZ like downtown environment would of been nice !