My Sim grew up without clothes!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by mmr92, Feb 1, 2005.

1. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

Heh, there's a concept, rating a thread naughty and banning kids from it. :p

2. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

The only problem with that is then the kiddies want to see what they're missing. It's kind of like the nudity blur, don't cha think?

3. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

The people who think the nudity blur is for hiding something are entirely missing the point. The nudity blur isn't to hide something, it's to hide the fact that there is nothing that you'd actually want to hide anyway. Because, frankly, it's better to think that the nudity blur is there to hide a sim's genitals, than it is to think that sims have no genitals, and that's what's being hidden....

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

... er ... would that be a double "buff"? ;)

5. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

LOL at Mirelly. I love your humor, girl. :D

Besides, there's no need to download a anti-censor patch when there is a code, that I won't give out here because I don't want the children using it and I don't want to be banned for life. :rolleyes:

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I had a female student streaking when all of a sudden it was time for her to go to class... and thats how she went. and came back. and went about her business until she took a shower.