Naked Capture

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by boogymouse, Mar 11, 2005.

1. boogymouse

boogymouse New Member

Naked Capture

I just have to share this because it was hysterical. I knew that the secret society would be picking my sim up at some point in the late evening so I decided to make her take care of some basic functions to prepare. The arrived while she was in the shower. I watched as my sim left the bathroom without having put her clothes back on (everything was still fuzzed out). The met the society member downstaris in the dorm lobby where the society member did the secret handshake and then put my sim in handcuffs. She was then led to the car...still naked and taken to the car. It was then at this point the society member noticed she was naked and gasped.

The game loads and we go to the secret society location... my sim exits the car...still naked but the distortion is no longer covering her naked form. So I'm staring at my naked sim stainding on the sidewalk. Then the society members welcome her and she dresses like a society member. It was really funny. This didn't happen with the second sim I had join, but it was kinda funny. I thought maybe it was an EA toung it cheek of having to lead off a naked sim to join their society. Turned out that wasn't so. I don't know if anyone else can reproduce that but it really cracked me up for nearly the whole night.

2. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

well, i made chloe singles and ... what's his name? the blonde of the curious brothers...i know it's weird since they're half brother and sister, but i only realized that after they were married.... anyway, so chloe got pregnant, and when she went into labour, she was in the shower. so she came out, still naked and censored, and then the little cut-scene showed, and she was still censored, she get's the sparkle, and the view goes up to her plum-bob thingy, and it bursts into two, then goes back down to her, and, thankfully, she's fully clothed again. after that, the funniest thing happened: she walks out of the bathroom where everybody was oohing and aahing over the new baby, and still walks as if she's pregnant, even though her stomach is thin and everything. she sits down and goes all crazy, because as some of you might know, she's a romance sim, and having a baby took down 5000 of her aspiration points. the psychiatrist comes and waves the hypnotizing thingy in front her face...and yeah. it was just so funny.

3. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

My sim has gone completley naked no fuzzy before. I was so socked it was after getting outta the shower. It was funney cause she went right away to make-out on the couch with her bf and her dad came in