Spore New Info on spore

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by kingofthenet, May 21, 2005.

1. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

2. strillor

strillor New Member

Cool.. I want to make dragons :D but,,, how's a city in the air going to work??

3. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Nice info. :D Umm, I don't think there will actually be a city in the air, they will proble have the city on the ground and they just cly to get from place to place instead of walking, but I wonder if they could walk as well? But yeah, I think it wil just be a sense of transportation. :D

4. strillor

strillor New Member

Oh.. .. haha that sounds a little more,, possible.. but imagine a "combi"-creature.. flies, walks and SWIMS.. a creature to do everything :spin:

5. MrErops

MrErops New Member

That would be cool. :shocked: I wonder if the creature can live under water and above, and have like 2 different cities. :smile:

6. strillor

strillor New Member

you mean like.. in family together,, evolving 2 ways.. like.. geckos and crocodiles.. philosophy again,, I knew I should have picked that class at school,, then I would be so much better... :laughing2:

but it would be cool.. to leave some of the race in the water and taking some up on land,, and maybe even take some of the land-walkers and make them flyers!!

7. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Yes, that would be a very good idea. :D

8. strillor

strillor New Member

awww... I'm just imagining my creatures,,, one city in the water,,, and one on land,, and maybe JUST maybe a flying city in the air :spin: and then they share the same language.. and.. WAIT!! language! how's that gonna work in the game???

9. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Lanuage maybe just sounds, because you are suppose to when your in the galatic mode move your mouse cursor over planets and see if you here voices froma radio signal or some sort. Not realy sure how they talk with one an other or if they even can, but I am sure they will and that one powerful creator thing will give them a special voice along with everything eles it automaticaly does. :D

10. OverlordBill

OverlordBill New Member

Simlish. By the time you reach other planets, your creatures will have created the technology to interpret all languages, or some other cliched excuse. I doubt you'll have to go through a long stage where you have to make your creatures learn twenty different languages. A "Try conjugating verbs" button would get a bit boring.

11. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Hehehe :laughing2:

That would make sence Simish, and they can just understand it once they get to that certain level. :smile:

12. strillor

strillor New Member

yay.. another evolving stage.. when they meet another civilisation they can like,,, get more "brain points" and learn languages/noices of the other creatures..

13. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Maybe. :confused:

14. strillor

strillor New Member

it would be weird,, if there was no language... it's needed.. we would still be cells if it wasn't for the languages special powers! :laughing2: haha

15. MrErops

MrErops New Member

I think what OverlordBill said that it would be in Simish, and the creature would just understand it at a higher level sounds like it make sense and sounds not half bad of a good idea. :D

16. Night Angel

Night Angel New Member

I think they should speek the language you speek. :blush:

17. strillor

strillor New Member

... like... when I install my game on danish,... my creatures'll talk danish.... it would be bamming cool.. but I think that would delate the game very much. and well.. better with out it then... ..... ... :spin:

18. MrErops

MrErops New Member

That would be weird haveing them talk in English. :bouncy: Excepsially when they call out for another creature to mate they would be like "Come here baby" and that would just be weird, hahaha. :laughing2: So I hope they just make there own lanugage by how big they are and all that stuff and have that one thing that does everything eles auto. make up a language for the creature. :D

19. strillor

strillor New Member

haha,,, and when they get attacked.. "oh no the dragon-flies are taking over our small and oh so humble city!!"

I think it'd be best for the gamers won't understand what they are saying.. especially in the mating season!! :censored: :laughing2:

20. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Hahah I agree. :laughing2: It would just be weird, I hope its not in Simish but more in Sporeish or like I said earlier have that thing auto. make the lanuage for us. :smile: