Spore New Info on spore

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by kingofthenet, May 21, 2005.

1. strillor

strillor New Member

aww.... a cool idea just ran into my mind!!!

like of there's this menu,, and choose settings (I'm talking about in the game)

and then in sound settings,, you can record your own sounds for the most general things!!! wooow

2. Night Angel

Night Angel New Member

Got a point there, maybe they can have a choice of subtitles in an options menu.

3. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

Nice idea, there is a probabilty that they'll actually do that....because they did it with the sims 2, and it was pretty popular ;)

Heat

4. strillor

strillor New Member

yah.. it could be cool!!

in that way people CAN get there own language,, maybe english or maybe Sproreish...

:laughing2: "MUST FIND A WAY TO GET THAT MESSAGE TO WILL WRIGHT" :laughing2:

5. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

Sporish is nice...but i REALLY doubt it if the creatures will talk in languages (real world languages: eng, esp...etc)....because then, the communication, the "chat" between the creature will be very limited...and since the game is open ended....there's probably no chance that creatures will talk in a language that a human will understand..

Heat

6. strillor

strillor New Member

yah.... unfortunatly I get your point :shy:

But I mean,, just for the most general things, like food-mating call-war.. that kinda stuff.. ..

7. MrErops

MrErops New Member

I still think that the powerful thing in the game that determens the creature speed and all that stuff automacticaly that it could create a special language for that creature that us humans wouldn't understand. :D Like the bigger it is the deeper the voice and the smaller the more higher the voice or something like that. :smile:

8. strillor

strillor New Member

oh yah!! and like,, with these kinda teeth the creature wont be able to say noices like fffitch.. :laughing2:

No I mean it seriosly,,, :blush:

9. Night Angel

Night Angel New Member

Try mailing a moderator, or email ea games. Be sure it's nice business like though, or they will send it back to you. :indifferent:

10. strillor

strillor New Member

maybe I should......

I don't know :shy: I don't think I dare.. :laughing2:

11. MrErops

MrErops New Member

If you have a Sims2 BBS account, you can go into the "Other Maxis Games" section and you can talk about Spore there and a SimMaster may see it and send it to Maxiod. :D Or maybe a Maxiod will notice it if it has alot of replies. :smile: Or sign a Maxiod guestbook. :smile: Try MaxiodMonkey because he might actually share it with other people at the office. :spin:

12. strillor

strillor New Member

I don't have such an account...

But can someone not just "take my idea" and give it to Maxoid?? just remember if the thing gets into the game,,, remember to say that it was this unknown teenager from Denmark.. If you get famous for my idea :laughing2:

13. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Hahah, maybe I will tell them about it. :smile:

14. strillor

strillor New Member

well thank you thank you... It would be so cool if some ideas starting from a gamer-site made all its way to THE game :laughing2:

15. MrErops

MrErops New Member

It would be realy cool. :smile:

But I still think they should make the powerfull thing do it for us depending on the creatures shape and size. :smile:

16. strillor

strillor New Member

yah... it could be like.. "choose one of these 2 things"

"record your own sounds" "let the computer choose the sounds depending on size and... personalities" :spin:

17. MrErops

MrErops New Member

YeS!!! That sounds perfect. :bouncy:

18. strillor

strillor New Member

awww.... I always would wish that I was 20 years older, and had a job on the EA and Maxis.. sitting actually making that game.. That would be so much easier for us kinda "idealistic" people :laughing2:

But ANYBODY if you have a easy way to talk to some of the actual makers.. PLEASE try to get this idea through... I really belive on it......

( PS. I haven't lived a live this weekend, I've been sitting at this computer all the time, almost LIVED in this forum.. I really had a WONDERFUL time, but when this new week start,, I'm starting my first exams... :( )

19. MrErops

MrErops New Member

I will sign a Maxiod guestbook. :smile:

Make sure you come back after your exams. :smile:

20. strillor

strillor New Member

thank you..

and I sure will be coming back... I have had suck a funny time living at this computer,, that it will repeat when people/parents won't say "read you must pass" :( :(