Spore New Info on spore

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by kingofthenet, May 21, 2005.

1. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

You 2 post too much... -_-

I'll probably lose interest by fall of next year, lots of stuff coming up in my life by then. Chances are I'll be dead..

2. MrErops

MrErops New Member

I was thinking as well that I might lose interest, but as long as the news comes in and all good goes well I wont. :D And like you said, maybe by that time, we will be at war with North Korea and they will nuke us, and we would die from that. :grumpy:

3. OverlordBill

OverlordBill New Member

North Korea doesn't have the rocket propulsion systems to enable a nuke to reach the United States. They'd have to move it to somewhere else, and fire fairly close to wherever it was they were trying to hit. By the time they got close enough spy sattelites and geiger counters would have picked something up. Not to mention the Anti-Missile Defense Grid. We don't have to fear North Korea ourselves until probably 2010. All the stuff you hear about is blown out of proportion, and what's not has the little fact that we're still safe left out so that more copies will sell.

Don't bring a perfectly good topic down to petty fears about M.A.D..

And yes. They do post too much.

4. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

And yes. They do post too much.

Now, let's get back on topic everybody. :smile:

Heat