News New Stuff Pack Sighted, Details and Screenshots - Mansion & Garden Stuff!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Sep 9, 2008.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

New Stuff Pack Sighted, Details and Screenshots - Mansion & Garden Stuff!

This was a rather rude awakening personally. I've been caught up with Spore so much that I missed this tidbit. Anyhow, those who missed it, the newest stuff pack is "Mansion & Garden Stuff", scheduled for a November 14, 2008 release date.

About Mansion & Garden Stuff.

DESCRIPTION
    Design impressive estates and meticulous gardens for your Sims with three all-new styles. Infuse your Sims’ mansion with the intricate beauty of new Moroccan designs, add a touch of retro-modern style with stately and new Art Deco elements, or build in the imposing new Second Empire style. With a host of new architectural and landscaping items to choose from, your Sims homes will look more stunning than ever!

FEATURES

• Re-create your Sims homes into luxurious mansions. New items including exotic columns that create stunning new archways, chic ceiling fans that add an element of cool, or sweeping grand staircases that make a bold statement.
    • Completely reinvent your Sims’ gardens with a colorful foundation of flower beds and shrubs including delicate irises, cheerful daylilies, and bright sunflowers.
    • Choose from three new themes to re-imagine and re-make the exteriors of your Sims’ estates.
      • § Moroccan—Transform your Sims’ homes into imposing Moroccan palaces with lush Mediterranean gardens.
      • § Art Deco—Build luxury estates that are classic yet bold with this glamorous “Old Hollywood” style.
      • § Second Empire—Create grand manors and sculpted landscapes with this romantic and elegant theme.

NEW ITEMS

• Architectural elements include solar panels as well as all new windows, doors, roofs, and fencing to build the mansion of your Sims’ dreams.
    • Choose from a variety of bold sculptures, fountains, and topiaries to add an artistic element to your Sims’ relaxing garden hideaway.

Attached Files:

2. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

Thanks for posting, Josh!

3. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

I've been wanting an architectural stuff pack for the longest time. Who needs all them darn clothes and stuff!
    Thanks dude!

4. Sim2 Rox da World

Sim2 Rox da World New Member

finally i'm starting to tire of what's around at the moment (except for apartment life).

i just hope it comes 'down under' soon :cool:

thanks for the news

5. timothgallagher

timothgallagher New Member

This would be so great - if Macintosh / Aspyr release this one...