NOO!! my 2 kids!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by JuliaThorne, Feb 11, 2006.

1. simsyth

simsyth *SIMS2 cool*

Lol I cant even handle one kid (baby) because they cry to much and my sims never get sleep so they go to work in a bad mood and never get promoted and kids are to anoying for them so.....:shocked:

2. Your Mom

Your Mom Simaholic ;D

You want a big family? Well, here goes *takes a deep breath*:

My sister has a family called the Olive family. First there were Petra and Rikardo (now both deceased). Petra had all of the biggest features and Rikardo had all the smallest. They had seven children- Duncan, Dolly, Doris, Donalbain, (a four letter word beginning with D which the board has censored), Delilah and Demetrius. All of them have grown up and married, and my sister is aiming for them to all have ten children each. So far we have as follows:

Duncan and his spouse, Francia: Ebenezer, Edgar (who unfortunately got taken away by social services), Edith, Enid (twin girls), Edwina, Edna (another set of twin girls), Ethan, Euranie, Elvis and Esther-George.

Dolly and her spouse, Pete: Annaliese, Arnold, Alfonzo and Arabella (more twins), Agatha, Alistair, Archibald, Austin, Amelia and Aurelia.

Doris and her spouse, Rodney: Gerald, Gorgan, Gretel, Gerwyn and Gorgonzola.

Donalbain and his spouse, Nancy: Cynthia, Cole, Clover and Clementine.

(The "rude" word) and his spouse, Sita: Bernice, Bernard, Boris, Beans (was meant to be Beavis but -someone- can't read my handwriting =P) and Bertha (even more twins.

Delilah and her spouse, Terry: Festus, Fermat, Felix and Flora.

Demetrius and his spouse, Ida: Humphrey, Herman and Hildegard.

So far we have also got some of these married and starting families of their own. Edith is married to Hecter and they have a daughter, Xalvadora. Enid is married to Louis and they also have a daughter, Jessica-Mary-Anna (=P), and Annaliese is married to Choong and they have little Ingrid.

And that's your lot so far. *passes out*

3. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Gorgonzola. That poor kid. :D

I'm giggling at work. Thanks a lot.

And, whew!

I'd like to do a big family just for kicks in Porta de Luca but I think my readers would disown me. I don't know if I could have a family like that and not write about them ... hmmm ... or maybe write about them in the abstract, you know, like a big pile of puppies.

Have to think on that. I've got a pair of former NPCs I could inflict that on if I felt really evil.

Heh.

4. Your Mom

Your Mom Simaholic ;D

The only problem with them is that we had to transfer them to a different neighbourhood because their old one was playing up, and now they don't recognise each other anymore, and even have chemistry with each other!! It's so frustrating, and also the family tree doesn't add new additions anymore. So now the only way we can make a list of all of them is to go on the neighbourhood and click on all the houses. _