Troubleshooting Not able to use chess table

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by Pier1, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Pier1

Pier1 New Member

Not able to use chess table

Hello,

I purchased a chess table for my sims along with 2 chairs. My sims are unable to use the chess table for some reason. What am I doing wrong? I never had this issue in Sims or Sims2.

Thanks in advance for your help!!
    Pier1

2. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Alright, try moving the chess table. If both chairs move together with the chess table then try rotating the table 360 degrees or keep rotating until it looks like the same position as before but truly not. But if only one chair move with the chess table then try putting the chair as close as possible to the chess table. You can easily place it a half a grid wrong, like I did.

3. Pier1

Pier1 New Member

That did the trick. It's working now. Thanks for your help!

Pier1

4. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

I had the same problem when I tried to use the chess table. Unlike TS2, you can't have this one against a wall. The chairs need to be free on each side of them for them to have a seat.

5. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

I place mine against the wall all the time...but there is a new thing you gotta do. Like I said on the post above...tricky, but still doable.