Once Upon a Time in Veronaville

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by surprised_by_witches, Aug 7, 2006.

1. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Yep, so far she got the best of both parents, but she's definitely her father's child ...

2. surprised_by_witches

One night Romeo found Eliza sitting on a windowsill in their tower, looking out at the moon.

"Hello," he said, knowing she had heard him but wanting to pretend they were a normal couple.

Eliza turned her head and he was amazed to see tears running down her pale cheeks. He didn't think she could, or would, cry anymore. She seemed so cold, these days. Having a vampire for a girlfriend was a bit like having a feral cat. You never knew what kind of mood she'd be in. She could turn on you or curl up in your lap and purr.

"What is it, love?" he asked, going to her.

She wiped her face with the back of her hand and shook her head.

He took her hands in his. "Tell me."

"It's just ... I'm lonely," she said. "It's hard."

"You have me."

"For how long?" she asked, looking up at him with her huge, glistening eyes. "How long before you find a breathing, live girl to take my place?"

"Don't be silly," he said. "I love you."

She burst into fresh tears.

This was what he'd been waiting for, a sign that she could still feel something. He took her into his arms and held her close. If she could still feel something, after ... then so could he.

He was ready.

3. surprised_by_witches

"There's no reason for you to be alone," Romeo said into her hair.

"Wh ... what do you mean?" she asked.

"I don't want you to be alone," he said. "I'm ready to join you."

He couldn't see her face as her mouth curled into a triumphant, wicked smile.

(and the next day ...)

Attached Files:

4. surprised_by_witches

"Are you going to be OK, Grandmother?" Mercutio asked. "Why don't you come stay with us for a few days."

"I'll be all right," Isabella assured him.

"But, two deaths in two days. You must be devastated. I know I am." Mercutio was also furious at Romeo, and at himself. Stupid, stupid, stupid. He'd been stupid, not trying harder to force his brother away from that monster. But Romeo should have known better.

"No, no, it's all right," she said. "I've got my memories to keep me company."

Mercutio looked at her suspiciously. Why wasn't she more distraught? And then, suddenly, he knew. She knew Romeo wasn't really dead. Patrizio, yes, but her beloved grandson was just sleeping off his death in the family crypt. In three days time he'd be back, along with this horrible girlfriend.

"Well, all right, then," he said.

He had no choice. When his grandmother was asleep he'd have to finish what Eliza started.

He would have to kill his brother, and with any luck, the she-demon as well.

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Oh no, oh Romeo. :cry:

I guess it was inevitable.

And she sure does look evil there.

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

oh man, sbw, your vamps are not nice at all.

7. surprised_by_witches

Well, they are vampires, not cuddly bunnies ... although I admit they make the ones in PDL look downright friendly. ;)

8. Lynet

Lynet New Member

What an understatement! :D

I bet Spike du Maurier could clean up this neighborhood. ;)

9. surprised_by_witches

The family mausoleum was locked down tight, with chains on the door and his grandmother sitting on a chair in front, with a shotgun.

"Hey, Grandma," Mercutio said, casually.

"Don't even think about it," Isabella said.

"You do realize they're monsters."

The old lady said nothing.

"They'll turn on you in a second. You're going to be vampire chow. You do know this, right?"

"They'll do no such thing," she said, but there was a quaver of uncertainty in her voice.

"I'm not one of those people that thinks, just because you're old, you're feeble-minded, but you're beginning to change my mind about that," Mercutio said.

"You watch your mouth, young man. I changed your diapers."

"I love you, Grandma, and I think you're being an idiot. I don't want to see you hurt."

"Then don't kill family. Montys stick together no matter what. I thought you understood that."

"The rules have changed, Gran."

"Not around here, they haven't."

Mercutio knew he was beaten. Short of hitting his dear sweet Grammy over the head with something, provided she didn't shoot him first, there was nothing he could do.

"I love you," he said. "If you need anything, you know where to find me."

And, reluctantly, he turned and went home. With Gran sitting watch, he couldn't get them during the daytime, and with a broken arm he was no match for a waking vampire.

He would just have to wait until the time was right.

10. surprised_by_witches

"Wakey, wakey, lover," Eliza said, helping Romeo out of his coffin. "You must be famished."

Romeo looked at her, dead eyed and vacant.

"I know, I know, it's all so confusing at first, but you'll figure it out," she said. "You need to eat. You'll feel better. I'm afraid all we've got is old biddy, but that'll have to do for now."

She knocked on the door. "Let us out."

The chains dropped from the door, it opened, and Isabella stood there, looking pathetic and hopeful. Stupid old cow. "R-Romeo?"

"In the flesh," Eliza said, grabbing her and yanking her toward him. "Give us an arm." The old woman struggled, but was no match for the vampire's strength. "Here ya go, Romeo. Drink up, but don't kill her. We need her still kicking."

As Romeo sank his fangs into his grandmother's arm the air was filled with the old woman's screams.

11. Lynet

Lynet New Member

This is blood-curdling. Now I'm hoping that Mercutio or Tybalt take care of these two, fast!

12. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

It just keeps getting better! Can't wait to see what happens!:eek:

13. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

Hey SBW check out this site:
    http://www.publishamerica.com/
    you can send them a manuscript of a book your writing, if it's good they can publish it like a normal book! I'm not sure if it can go to book stores but i think it'd be pretty sweet holding my own published book!
    And this link of it:
    http://www.publishamerica.com/facts/index.htm
    check out Fact #2 oh and look at #6 too! Actually all of them are interesting.
    Just for future refrence and something fun to do! :)
    My cousin, Audrey, got her book published through Publish America. Named Three Years, Seven Furlongs.

14. surprised_by_witches

Click here to get to the next installment, in the Worldsims library.

15. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

If you haven't read this yet, do your self a favor and get thee to the library! You won't be dissappointed!

Besides this story, there are several others by our other creative Sim Friends...Lynet...Mirelly...Chee-Z...An many of the stories would stand up quite well in the main-stream press!

You've got Action, Adventure, Humor, Mystery, and PLENTY of Romance! What more could you want???

So Check it out! You won't be disappointed!