Peace!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by timz2rules, Mar 7, 2003.

1. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

Peace!

think it took me long enough to post? heh, i got really overloaded! ahh! i still am, but i get to take it easy because i stabbed my hand (accidentaly mind you) and yeah, other then that i'm great, um, hope y'all are doin' well!

2. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Welcome back Tim!!!!! We have all missed ya. Take care of your hand, and hope you recover quickly. :classic:

*hugs welcome back*

3. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

lol,wb tim :D hope your hand gets better quickly :p

4. Phoenix Ravenflame

Phoenix Ravenflame New Member

Hope the hand gets better! :( I understand the "accidently" thing. I had to call my husband at work one night and tell him I had stabbed my hand and needed him to come home and drive me to the ER. He was freaking out and acting like I'd done this on purpose at first! I told him I wouldn't have called him if I'd done it on purpose.

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Whoa Timz! Nothing serious I hope! get better soon :)

6. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

hey welcome back...uve been gone forever havent u?

7. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Welcome back, Tim :D. I hope your hand heals quickly and there is no permanent damage done to it. Missed ya. :)

8. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

woo! thanks you guys, if the knife had gone any deeper i woulda ripped through some of the muscles that control my thumb :confused: go figure. but uh, yeah, its healing fine and the stitches come out on thursday, oh, did i mention i got three stitches? hehe. um, oh yeah, i'm still busily working on my programing and i should be taking both my computer classes next year (yay for me) er, what else was i gonna update y'all on...um...thats it i guess, oh, but i do have a question (even though i doubt any y'all have an answer), i'm supposed to do a project thing for computers, and its supposed to be a game, my game is Snake. it doesn't work quite right because i don't know how to make the body turn...if anyone has any suggestions (or has Visual Basic and wants to see how pathetic it is right now and help me with it) please tell me alrighty then, i think i've said enough, yes?
    -Tim

9. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

More timz...more! Encore Encore (speech, not stabbing your hand)

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Tim!!!!
    I've missed you So much. So good to see you in a good spirit. Maybe you will get some time to see us a bit more now? I hope so. It sure been empty without you and I miss our games a lot. ;)

*Gives Tim a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek*

*Sprays him fast with some whipped cream on the nose*

*Runs* :p

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Good to see you Tim! I hope your hand heals up fast!! I still don't know how many stitched I have because they did them UNDER the skin, but they are the kind that they leave in and don't have to take them out.

Good luck with your snake game project, I hope you get it to turn right! :D :whitekitty:

12. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

ooo Fae, i had those before...when i fell off a wall...but thats another story. Haha Josh, who in their right mind would want to hear a speech from me anyways? my hand is healing fine, i got the stitches out thursday, i gave up on snake (only because i couldn't get it to work :p) and now i'm working on an improvment of Hangman...theres actually a stick figure dude! but its like the opposite, it'll be funness to see *nods*anyways, um, other then that, everythings been great *looks at his nose cross-eyed* no fair Nina! *runs after Nina*

13. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

*Giggles and hides* :p

O o (Catch me if you can) :LOL:

14. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

*looks in a few minutes* alright guys, if you liked Hangman 1, you'll simply love Hangman 2! it blends a whole new reality of the old one plus a moving stickfigure dude, sound and lots more!(not really but hey) keep the sounds with the program and it should work(so like, in the zip, just run the program from there) tell me of any problems and of course, make sure you don't save it as .php. *goes after Nina now*
    ps. i had to make a fix, open the exe first, should work(to fix a sound glitch)
    pss. to make another posible error be resolved extract the items to your "C:/My Documents" folder then run the .exe file, if that still fails extract the other zip ito a file called "Hangman 2", which is everything including the sound files, then run the program from that location, if it still fails, well, give me a few days

15. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

O o (Thanks Tim) :classic:

*Hides behind... *

16. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

*finds Nina and tickles her* fwhahaha!

17. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Hey Timz...nice to see u back in posting

18. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

depends on how ya look at it lew, i put a game on and i have problems, go figure
    oh what the heck, heres the code as well for this vile Hangman game

Attached Files:

19. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

*squirms and giggles*

*Sprays Tim with more cream, brakes free and climbes up on the roof*

20. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

ack, well, can i finally goto bed, i mean, does this infernal game work? (sound and all) *waves a finger at nina and sprays cream towards the roof as best he can*