Pegasus Feather

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Marilyn_Manson_Fan, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Marilyn_Manson_Fan

Marilyn_Manson_Fan New Member

Pegasus Feather

I have had one before but for some reason I cant get one now, and I dont even remember how to get one. I think you do it by "Talking" to the vendors, but I cant remember which one. And I keep trying but all I get is glacial glass or clown confetti, can anyone help? :confused:

2. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

Yeah you do talk to the vendors. real annoying how it randomly gives u it

3. Sheesh...they give me nothing BUT pegusus feathers and wizard eyelashed...i get SO excited when i actually get some glacial glass or some clown confetti!!

But yeh u just have to talk to all of them...a lot.

4. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

I mostly get glacial glass and wizard eyelashes. Why would I need so many?? lol

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm starting to think I should test my idea of seeing if I can have my sims give stuff as gifts to another sim, and then see if that sim really DOES have that in their inventory... I haven't exactly checked yet to see if the neighbors I've given preservs to really DO have umpteen jars of preserves in their inventory, haha! If it works though maybe I can get some of the magic stuff sort of traded between my sims this way.... (boy, I wish I could see what I just typed! I changed color schemes and got the old pretty blue back buyt now my text is white in the text box here, ak! )