personality test

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by suitemichelle, Sep 9, 2007.

1. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

personality test

I tried this and the reults are surprising... don't cheat and there are only 4 questions... you can post the results here if you want or not.
    http://memoriter.net/flash/test.html

2. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

I wasn't very serious when I took it. My priorities in life are pride, career, family, love, and money. I am loyal, my future S.O. will be 'funny', my enemies are intelligent (well, that sucks), I think s.e.x. (are we allowed to say it?) is gross (hah, so true) and my life is "strong". I won't say the colors and the people thing since you guys don't know them anyway, but for Red I put a female friend...and I'm pretty sure I don't swing that way. :rolleyes: Also, my wish was to get a Nintendo DS. :D

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I was serious and now I am annoyed.

My priorities are pride, family, career, money, love

I'm a slob, whose partner is aloof, whose enemies are nosey, who thinks sex is fragrant, and whose life is relaxing ... and ....

My ex is (worryingly :eek: ) the one I really love.

Please excuse me while I go have a nervous breakdown ... again :dopey:

4. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Apparently my priorities in life are: Love, Family, Career, Pride, Money. Pretty accurate, apart from Career - it used to be number 1 (kinda regret that now) but not any more, now it's way down the list.

I am loyal (didn't see your post above, 123, until after I took the test), my partner is independent, my enemies are filthy (ha!), I interpret sex as aromatic (no comment lol) and my own life is wavy.

My 'twin soul' is my fiance, I will 'never forget' my dad, my 'true friend' is my sister, I will 'remember for the rest of my life' my mum, and I 'really love' (a good buddy who shall not be named).

My wish was that my hospital appt tomorrow goes well and it's good news regarding getting pregnant.

5. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

LOL what a funny test! I got some really funny answers. :rolleyes:

Test said my priorities in life are: career, pride, love, family, money. (I'd say family would come before pride but otherwise it was pretty accurate.)

Here comes the really funny part!
    I'm an animal, my partner is lazy, my enemies are sneaky, I interpret sex as addictive (LMAO) and my life is blue (and what's that supposed to mean???! :eek:)

My mum is the person I'll never forget. My brother is my true friend. My "ex" is the person I really love (no comment :rolleyes:). My dad is my twin soul (oookaaay.......). My childhood friend is the person I will remember for the rest of my life. I agree with all of those except for my dad being my twin soul. o.O

6. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

:rolleyes:Mine was strange to me.:eek:
    Priorities
    1. Pride.
    2. Family
    3. career.
    4.Love.
    5. money. Well that must be true lol.

My personality. Tough.
    Partner. Sneaky :confused:
    Enemy's. NASTY:mad:
    Sex. Nice. :eek:
    My life. Beautiful.:confused:

Never forget........ Someone I don't like.
    True friend ......... Someone else I don't like.:mad:
    Really love ......... Someone else I don't like
    Twin soul............ My partner.:D

Won't say my wish:D But to get it I have to send this to 48 people.:eek: I don't know 48 people.:cool: I wish I said 1.

7. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

Career, Family, Pride, Love and Money

Faithful personality, indifferent partner (hey who knew? :rolleyes:), nasty enemies, hyper sex? and peaceful life.

I had put family members for my colors, and I so do not love my brother as how they interpret it. :p

8. Lynet

Lynet New Member

LOL, at least I won't be embarrassed to death. :rolleyes:

Pride, Family, Love, Career, Money
    My personality is Friendly. :D
    My partner is warm. ;)
    My enemies are ugly. :eek:
    Woohoo is good.
    My life is...drum roll...deep. :p
    I will never forget my husband, and he is also someone I really love. (I put his name in twice. :eek:)
    My son is my true friend and my daughter is my twin soul. My granddaughter I will remember for the rest of my life.

This is very funny stuff.

9. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

1. Pride, Family, Love, Career, Money

2. Personality: Loyal
    Partner: Independent
    Enemies: Sneaky/Weasely
    "Woohoo": Refreshing
    Own life: Deceptive (well the ocean does have a deceptive quality to it. Calm on the surface yet there are unseen undertows and dangers below the surface... Perhaps not the best word to pick seeing how the results turned out. :p)

10. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

well my responses were Family, love, pride, money career

I am good, my hubbie is smart, enemies sneaky, woohoo warm, life is big

and 4 was my favorite number

11. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

This was fun!

Family, Love, Career, Pride Money

My personality is loyal
    My partner is affectionate
    My enemies are vermin
    Woohoo is exciting
    My life is calm (nuh uh!)

I will never forget my oldest friend Tiffany from elementary school, My friend Robin is my true friend and my friend Rosie is my twin soul; we've actually been told that from other people...strange! My best friend Jessica I will remember for the rest of my life. And last but not least: Brandon is the one I really love! Whew...that's good since I'm marrying him!

12. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

Pride, Family, Love, Career, Money.

I am smelly, my partner is soft, my enemies are nasty, sex is delicious :confused: and my life is beautiful

My best friend Keaton. Myself. My brother. My grandmother. And my Dad.

Favorite # 557. Friday is my fave day.

Wish- eternal happiness

13. Lynet

Lynet New Member

LOL, Jazz. What a good wish. And I don't believe you are smelly.

This thread is most amusing to read AFTER one has taken the test, and not before. ;) Now that I know what the questions are, and seeing how people answer them...tells me a lot more than you would think.

14. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Muffin, your results made me laugh. As did Mirelly's. Good luck with that nervous breakdown.

Mine are totally bogus. I put family first, and pride, OK, that's fair, but then money? I'm not money oriented. I just prefer pigs to sheep, OK? They're smarter. Love was last, which is so not true. I just don't care for smelly stupid sheep. Oh well.

Let's see, I'm loyal, my hubby is funny, my enemies are smart (?!), woohoo is bracing :)o) and my life is salty. Hmmm ...

My daughter is someone I'll never forget, obviously, duh, my sister in law is my true friend (hey, we're having lunch today), my hubby is my true love (whew), one of my new friends at work is my twin soul (?) and my brother is the green one, whatever that is.

My favorite number is 23, which is my birthday, and my favorite day is Thursday because I'm weird.

15. muffin-tacos

Neither do I. They're scary.

Once, my family and I were walking through a field with lots of sheep in it and they were all standing in a herd watching us. Then one sneezed and I jumped and screamed "they're charging!" without even thinking. I accidentally pushed my brother so that he slipped in some sheep poo (bless him) and I ran for the fence and jumped over it. Meanwhile the sheep were calmly lying in the grass and staring at the weirdo human who just ran a mile (destroying everything in its way to get to the fence) because of a sheep sneezing... :eek:

16. jupitershana

ROTFL That's the funniest story I've heard all day!!! And I work with some co-workers that have us always in stiches...that was great Muffin...I did laugh out loud here at work! :rotfl:

17. surprised_by_witches

OMG I got chased by sheep once too. My friends and I were cutting across a field near Kenilworth (when I lived in England) and the sheep must have thought we were going to feed them or something because they all turned and ran at us. My friend MJ, who was by far the shortest, picked up a big stick and said, "I'll hold them off! You run for it!"

The farmer was just watching us and laughing his butt off. Three city girls, running for our lives from some stupid sheep. :eek:

But I think your story's funnier, Muffin. :D

18. muffin-tacos

:praise:Thank you, thank you very much. I was nearly dying of laughter when I was writing that down. Memories, eh? :rolleyes:

LOL your story made me laugh, SBW. That was very brave of MJ to attempt to hold them off. Just goes to show that sheep are scary animals that should never be messed with! Especially if they have a cold. :p

Look at us, we've turned this thead into a 'who's been chased by sheep' thread. LOL.

19. jupitershana

I've never been chased by a sheep; but when I was 3 I was licked (right on the face) by a cow...does that count?

20. surprised_by_witches

Sort of. :p

I had a cow stand on my foot once. Not fun. When a horse stands on your foot you just pat them on the leg and they'll lift their foot. Plus, it doesn't hurt much because horses are smart. They put their foot down on something uneven, like a foot, and they don't lean their entire weight on it (maybe it's unstable, after all). Cows have no such compunctions. I was twelve and weighed about 100 pounds and no matter how hard I pushed that darned cow wouldn't budge. Good thing I was wearing boots! The farmer finally noticed and started yelling at the cow until the stupid thing moved its foot.

I've also been chased by a goose (I was 8, and I think the goose outweighed me) and almost got my head knocked off by a swan in Hyde Park. I heard this sound behind me like a helicopter and turned just in time to see this fully grown swan flying right at my head. I ducked just in time.

That would have hurt. :eek:

Despite all this, I remain an animal lover. :)

I agree about pet rats, by the way, Helen. I've owned one. They are very personable creatures.