personality test

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by suitemichelle, Sep 9, 2007.

1. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Funny you should say that because a horse accidentally stood on my big toe today. *winces* He just nudged it kind of, but it still hurts because the horse was twice as big as me or something and weighed probably three times as much as me. My toe is gonna be aching tomorrow, I'll tell ya that. But at least he didn't stand on it forever like that cow did to you, SBW. I don't even want to think of how much that must have hurt. Ouch, ouch, ouch!

2. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

I had a girlfriend that had a rat. It was so jealous of me it would sneak up to me and bite me.:mad:.
    And about animals feet lol. I had a goat on its back while I was clipping it's hoofs, and it kicked me in the mouth with its other. What was worst, it's hoof went right into my mouth covered in goat crap and dirt.:eek:
    Man did that taste bad. :cool:

Well this has gone way off the topic. :p These should be moved to funny memories.

3. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Definitely. :p One of these days we should start a thread where anyone can just drop in and say whatever they like. Like "I feel like a scrambled egg" for example. LOL.

I am the queen of randomness! :rolleyes:

BTW, that doesn't sound nice about the goat foot. Let me guess, it tasted like crap right? :silli:

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

There is such a thread, Muffin. It's called What's New Now. It used to be So, What's New? But that thread got so big I started a second one.

Feel free to talk about your egg fetish over there, or anywhere. We are all weirdos here. :p