Pets - Your Thoughts?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Jul 11, 2006.

1. babyace2006

babyace2006 New Member

i think pets is a really good idea

i think that the final additon to my sims family is pets.
    its great that sims added aging into the game andallows your sims to grow and live a life but i think it would be even better if they were able to grow old with their pets.(providing that the pets do not actually take up space in the family)

well when is this expanison pack coming out?
    im really looking forward to it as it will just make the game come alive even more.

2. artistvrd

artistvrd SporeMasterArti

I think Pets might be over-rated, if there is a lot more than just pets, as in tons of new objects and weather I'm getting it! it's going to be on PC though too, correct?

3. alphaspot

alphaspot New Member

I hope in the pet ep you can make a zoo.That would be so awesome.And of course pet stores.And shelters.

4. artistvrd

artistvrd SporeMasterArti

I don't know about a zoo, too exotic of animals? But that would be sweet, maybe for visiting purposes, like on a downtown lot.

5. Gallagher

Gallagher New Member

Would Pets have an individualized control panel ?

Sims 2 - does it differently than the Original Sims.

One would suspect the following :

* You don't really have control over what your pet does.

* Unlikely that the gameplay would turn on it's axis where you get to play the simulated Pet, and get their version of how to deal with the Humankind.

Perhaps on the Makin' Magic Expansion Pack;

You were able to transform your Pet to a Human.

One could only assume that when Pets arrive for the Sims 2...

Would Sim fans demand more - such as bigger Wild, Domesticated, and even Farm Animals ? Perhaps go one further and find out if Birds can be convincingly rendered and played with as well ?

T. Gallagher