Troubleshooting Photo/Video Uploading Problem

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by nekomori, Jun 26, 2009.

1. nekomori

nekomori New Member

Photo/Video Uploading Problem

The Sims 3 start up menu no longer lets me upload videos and photos to the site. For the videos, the uploading progression bar just keeps filling up then restarting. The photos just fill up the bar, then freeze the menu. I know it's not a game threatening problem, but it'd be nice to know how to fix it. Can anyone help me, please? Thank you <3

2. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Start by checking your firewall settings and if you're using Vista see that you're running as an administrator!

3. nekomori

nekomori New Member

Alright. I checked the firewall and added Sims 3 as an exception, however it is still doing the same thing.

4. swmeek

What firewall are you using?

5. nekomori

nekomori New Member

"Windows Firewall" and it's uploaded videos and photos before, when I first got the game. Just not since...

6. swmeek

There may have been a Windows Update to the firewall since then that may be causing your problem.
    A temp fix would be to go into your security center and turn it off and try uploading then and see if it works.